Are the Mozzie Bites the Premiership faves?

Are the Mozzie Bites the Premiership faves?

• Yes (because if I feed amos' ego, he won't disappear again this year)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes, no legitimately, they look good

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, piss off amos. I mean, hang around, but piss off.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Took the WAG approached and treated the Skooks Cup with utter discontent. Now the real stuff has started, plonked at 500+ team on the paddock with no strategic moves at all. Sits on top of the ladder and has massive depth and C choices. Are they the premiership faves? Discuss.

It's all fun and games until I Bradbury my way to another premiership, so enjoy some regular season dominance

This is the best thing that could have happened to the comp, amos is the official April Premiers, he will continue to play is Star carry over Daniher at FF and be found out come September.

Took the WAG approached and treated the Skooks Cup with utter discontent. Now the real stuff has started, plonked at 500+ team on the paddock with no strategic moves at all. Sits on top of the ladder and has massive depth and C choices. Are they the premiership faves? Discuss.
Lol. A) its contempt, not discontent and B) You're now destined to finish third!

Lol. A) its contempt, not discontent and B) You're now destined to finish third!
Maybe he was uncomfortable with the Skooks Cup?

I'm actually a little disappointed in amos I thought this thread would have been up Sunday night after the final siren :D

If the Plovers make it out of this injury Slump look out!
Gawn
Spencer
Birchall
Hogan
Whitfield
Rischetelli

All due back for finals!

Hi amos I remember your comments re: Mitch Wallis and his ultimate career ending injury. What were you thoughts on his first game back?
I forget. What did I say? I like Wallis and he's represented the Mozzie Bites in more games than any other LFFL club so it must have been a swipe at you taking him 25 rounds too early perhaps. It could have also been a retaliatory remark to your 'Turf toe' comment about Sandi from a few years ago, when he then went on to win more LFFL honours than Drew, FF and myself put together. I think the more pertinent question is, 'Are the Mozzies the real deal?' ;)

I forget. What did I say? I like Wallis and he's represented the Mozzie Bites in more games than any other LFFL club so it must have been a swipe at you taking him 25 rounds too early perhaps. It could have also been a retaliatory remark to your 'Turf toe' comment about Sandi from a few years ago, when he then went on to win more LFFL honours than Drew, FF and myself put together. I think the more pertinent question is, 'Are the Mozzies the real deal?' ;)

Oh we're talking about bad calls? "A team will never win a flag with Stefan Martin as their ruck"

Next minnut - elite ruck ;)

I nearly busted the control F on my keyboard seeing if Scott Selwood was still available though! Damn.
Oh we're talking about bad calls? "A team will never win a flag with Stefan Martin as their ruck"

Next minnut - elite ruck ;)
Hahaha, yep, one of my doozies, that one :). Well played, mate. If I had more time, I'd scour the draft discussion threads for some more gems (don't discount yourself either, you've have a couple in the top 5;). Would make a good feature article for the LFFL boards!

I nearly busted the control F on my keyboard seeing if Scott Selwood was still available though! Damn.
Hahaha, yep, one of my doozies, that one :). Well played, mate. If I had more time, I'd scour the draft discussion threads for some more gems (don't discount yourself either, you've have a couple in the top 5;). Would make a good feature article for the LFFL boards!
It's hard to ever see a selection worse than Sam Iles though. That deserves its place in history as the undoubted number one worst selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how all the Plover injuries this year has filled some of the smaller franchises with hope again. Good for the league.

Back