Media Are the Mullets, Peckers, Roos and Crocs contenders or pretenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 26, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
But seriously.

Professional teams sort out their roster before the seasons start.

But these four teams?

Once the season started and Captains' had to decide who to play it slowly dawned on Smartys Power, eth-dog, footy_fumbler (nice underscore by the way :thumbsu:) and akkaps or Van_Dyke or whoever Captains that lot, that they didn't actually have enough decent players to field a half decent XI.

So straight to the panic stations already with the Essendon style top up players. I mean fitzroybowiedog ?
That's as close to a Creepy Crowley pickup as you can get.

And unfortunately for these four teams, it's too late to bring out the duct tape solution.

Forget fielding a competitive XI, these four teams will be lucky to scrape together eleven wins between them this season

Panic Stations.jpg

We had one fast bowler short on squad balance this season. We'll be more than capable to beat all of the other "contenders" this season, even with the poor loss last game.

PRESS RELEASE

PUNT ROAD MULLETS
In reply the Mullets could not get anyone who gave a crap to respond, beside this from fumbler as he is a rogue and does whatever he likes whether anyone wants him to or not..... it's what he does.

PRESS RELEASE

PUNT ROAD MULLETS
In reply the Mullets could not get anyone who gave a crap to respond, beside this from fumbler as he is a rogue and does whatever he likes whether anyone wants him to or not..... it's what he does.

I didn't come here to take wickets, I came here to break toes and hearts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously.

Professional teams sort out their roster before the seasons start.

But these four teams?

Once the season started and Captains' had to decide who to play it slowly dawned on Smartys Power, eth-dog, footy_fumbler (nice underscore by the way :thumbsu:) and akkaps or Van_Dyke or whoever Captains that lot, that they didn't actually have enough decent players to field a half decent XI.

So straight to the panic stations already with the Essendon style top up players. I mean fitzroybowiedog ?
That's as close to a Creepy Crowley pickup as you can get.

And unfortunately for these four teams, it's too late to bring out the duct tape solution.

Forget fielding a competitive XI, these four teams will be lucky to scrape together eleven wins between them this season
I lol'd when 3 of those 4 clubs made the top 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back