Are the NY Knicks finished ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Loz

All Australian
Oct 4, 2001
nowhere that i can't escape
Other Teams
Blue Baggers
I personally think they are and thank gawd for that ! I despise most New York based sporting teams mainly due to their overwhelming arrogance and hopefully the Boston Celitcs can take their spot in the playoff picture.
GO CELTS

hmmm.. pretty bad at the moment.. really miss camby..
and camby still wont be back for a few weeks...

but with stars like camby, spree & houston.. and great coach, tough defense... in the playoffs, they are usually a team no one would like to face first up...

but then again.. they gotta make the playoffs first...

its great to see the team across the river do well...
j.kidd and the nets... good stuff... ~

Well considering there anchor on defence and rebounding is out you woudl expect them to struggle, once he gets back expect the Knicks to again make there way to the playoffs....and i hope they do becasue its good for basketball.

I loathe the Knicks and their style of play. Sprewell is thug, Ditto Camby, Allan Houston is grossly overrated and they have no point guard and shouldn't have traded Patrick Ewing (Glen Rice Ha Ha which CBA team is he on now)

Go Celts

Its a bit weird seeing Patrick playing somewhere else other than NY same goes for MJ and Chicago. I dont really care about the Knicks that much but its good for basketball that they go well.

Houston is probably overated, Sprewell is a thug but Camby has talent stamped on his forehead.

Originally posted by jod23
Its a bit weird seeing Patrick playing somewhere else other than NY same goes for MJ and Chicago. I dont really care about the Knicks that much but its good for basketball that they go well.

Houston is probably overated, Sprewell is a thug but Camby has talent stamped on his forehead.

i dont like they way they play...
would love to see them with an up tempo kind of coach..
to see camby & spree run & dunk...

i love spree ~~~ (enough of the pj carlesimo strangling).. but, he's simply a great player... can shoot, defend, incredibly quick first step, score... can do it all ~ he's NY's best ~

agree, camby is a great talent...

houston, is a good player, one of the best shooters.. but, is overated... huge huge salary.. way overpaid...

Originally posted by coxon

i dont like they way they play...
would love to see them with an up tempo kind of coach..
to see camby & spree run & dunk...

i love spree ~~~ (enough of the pj carlesimo strangling).. but, he's simply a great player... can shoot, defend, incredibly quick first step, score... can do it all ~ he's NY's best ~

agree, camby is a great talent...

houston, is a good player, one of the best shooters.. but, is overated... huge huge salary.. way overpaid...

Spree cant do it all...he's not a great passer or rebounder , i agree with all the other stuff you said about him though. Houston is overated, a pure shooter but doesnt do much else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't be Mourning for the end of your team. Come at me...

It won't be the end of them, but they sure are doing thing's the Hardaway.

Personally I don't think the New York Knickerbockers have ever been a franchise worthy of comment. Either back in 2001 or now. But it's nice to reminisce about a period when the Lakers dominated. :) May we soon see another one, because the NBA pretty flat when the Lakers aren't firing.

While I'm no Knicks fan, I think it's bad for the league when teams (especially those in large markets) fail repeatedly. They need to completely blow up their roster and front office (minus PJ) and rebuild this team (again) with a defensive, no-nonsense kind of coach. Someone that doesnt GAF about players ego's and just plays his best team every night, no matter how much guys are earning.

Personally I don't think the New York Knickerbockers have ever been a franchise worthy of comment. Either back in 2001 or now. But it's nice to reminisce about a period when the Lakers dominated. :) May we soon see another one, because the NBA pretty flat when the Lakers aren't firing.
Personally i couldnt care what a Lakers fan thinks of the Knicks and the NBA is pretty good when the Lakers are doing * all cause it means the majority of their fans, bandwagoners i might add, go missing.
How much is Kobe and Nash taking up in salary next season? well looks like u will be doing * all with us next season :)

Personally i couldnt care what a Lakers fan thinks of the Knicks and the NBA is pretty good when the Lakers are doing **** all cause it means the majority of their fans, bandwagoners i might add, go missing.
How much is Kobe and Nash taking up in salary next season? well looks like u will be doing **** all with us next season :)

why did you comment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back