Media Are the Royals the new Gumbies?

Remove this Banner Ad

You think I'd post this thread if I couldn't deal with things when they got tough? I knew I'd get this reaction.
We are a long way off things being tough
BCZIgvd.jpg

Is it because I didn’t like your s**t threads?

We are a long way off things being tough
BCZIgvd.jpg

Is it because I didn’t like your s**t threads?

If I valued your opinion of my threads I'd still be a Royal.

If I valued your opinion of my threads I'd still be a Royal.
If your objective is to post a thread every day regardless of quality then we are both happy with your decisions.

I just find it hard to relate, Coach.

Getting told I’m not involved by a zero game rookie whose contribution to the league was to shun a struggling club so he could ride the coat tails of JWS.
Oh, I understand where you’re coming from. The sheer audacity of it, is quite curious...

I, at least, waited until my third game before I took on the heavyweights of the comp. It’s almost admirable. I just question kdavva74 ’s target. I’ve learnt the hard way, you are not to be trifled with...

If your objective is to post a thread every day regardless of quality then we are both happy with your decisions.

I'll make sure not to wait long tomorrow morning before I post "Sweet's Love Island."

You think I'd post this thread if I couldn't deal with things when they got tough? I knew I'd get this reaction.
Preparation is key. I just hope you know what you’re getting in to...

Tangling with Blacky , is akin to making love to a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re done. You stop when the gorilla is done...

What about anyone else in the league bar your captain?
Preparation is key. I just hope you know what you’re getting in to...

Tangling with Blacky , is akin to making love to a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re done. You stop when the gorilla is done...

Well what's fun about making love to a monkey?

This thread is now a discussion between TheCoach16 and myself about statistics.

Do you like probability, Coach?
Well I’m no expert, but I suppose, loosely speaking, probability is quantified as a number between 0 and 1...

That’s way too narrow a spectrum for me. I was hoping you’d enlighten me more on the topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I’m no expert, but I suppose, loosely speaking, probability is quantified as a number between 0 and 1...

That’s way too narrow a spectrum for me. I was hoping you’d enlighten me more on the topic.
Ok.

How many people do you reckon you need in a room to have a 99.9% chance that two people in the room have the same birthday?

I’m gonna go with 79..

Not sure why. Just feels right.
Wow, really close actually.

It's 70.
You'd think it'd be closer to 365 but nope.

For a 50% chance you only need 23 people.

Ok.

How many people do you reckon you need in a room to have a 99.9% chance that two people in the room have the same birthday?
708?

Edit: wish I’d read all the way through the posts :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back