Opinion Are We becoming the AFL's new "Most Hated Club"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread on Main board about whether you hated a clubs supporters more after advent of bigfooty.

Every second answer mentions they hate North fans more after bigfooty (mainly from * and tiggers fans).

As someone else said better to be hated than irrelevant.

Thats because we dominate Big Footy.

Early adapters and that we were.

Thread on Main board about whether you hated a clubs supporters more after advent of bigfooty.

Every second answer mentions they hate North fans more after bigfooty (mainly from * and tiggers fans).

Probably a good thread to go in and get a red card...

Arthur Cloke ?

I always get asked why I hate Richmond so much. I don't care about the why. I just do. And I kick them and their supporters as much as I can. And love every second of it.
I have special level hatred for Richmond. My ex-wife (#2 for those playing the Liz Taylor marriage game) barracked for Richmond. After she took more than her share in the split, I'll take any small victory I can. Both her and Richmond are campaigners!

it's nice too see the * and ninthmond fans still have a sore anuus after 2014-2015 :thumbsu:

We are disliked because we are supposed to be irrelevant. The big douchebag clubs who think their membership numbers are relevant to how good their club "must be". We are annoying. How dare we. Like we are lucky to be in the presence of their greatness. Even Melbourne, *^%#ing Melbourne, and the Saints, of all joints, think they are better than us. It's a joke. Ingrained in all of them.

We are disliked because we are supposed to be irrelevant. The big douchebag clubs who think their membership numbers are relevant to how good their club "must be". We are annoying. How dare we. Like we are lucky to be in the presence of their greatness. Even Melbourne, *^%#ing Melbourne, and the Saints, of all joints, think they are better than us. It's a joke. Ingrained in all of them.

some Go dees knob on main board was saying dusty wouldn't come to us cause he did not want to play for lolnorf in front of 3,000 fans. reminded him we have more members than that loser franchise.

some Go dees knob on main board was saying dusty wouldn't come to us cause he did not want to play for lolnorf in front of 3,000 fans. reminded him we have more members than that loser franchise.
Not this year I think, but the four years prior, we definitely had more members than those shits. But it took the Boomer retirement and the widely anticipated drop down the ladder to drop our member numbers, while their expected ascent has raised theirs.

I have special level hatred for Richmond. My ex-wife (#2 for those playing the Liz Taylor marriage game) barracked for Richmond. After she took more than her share in the split, I'll take any small victory I can. Both her and Richmond are campaigners!
Oh well, as long as there's a rational basis for it. ;) :p

Not this year I think, but the four years prior, we definitely had more members than those shits. But it took the Boomer retirement and the widely anticipated drop down the ladder to drop our member numbers, while their expected ascent has raised theirs.

dam. i should have stuck with the old australia was still using pounds and shillings when you last won a premiership.

That post sums it up well. Well put!

We have survived everything and will continue to survive as long as we stay loyal to NMFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back