Analysis Are we better in 2018 than in 2015?

Are we better in 2018 than in 2015?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

IceNine

Senior List
Oct 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Pretty sure West Coast 2015 are the only team in history to beat all 17 teams in a year. We were pretty good. Long way yet to go this season

This statement is a little misleading. Technically might be true in that no other team has beaten every other team since the addition of GC and GWS to the league, however there are team to have beaten every other team in the league in previous years. St Kilda in 2009 is an easy example, and I'm sure there would be others.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I haven’t heard anybody say we are over reliant on Naitanui for years tbh.
I have. Even players say they lift when he's out there.

I love NN as much as any other Eagle fan but would love to see this group win it for him (unless that rumour of it being a 6 weeker is true)

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
I have. Even players say they lift when he's out there.

I love NN as much as any other Eagle fan but would love to see this group win it for him (unless that rumour of it being a 6 weeker is true)

Id rather watch him ruck then ruckrove to kick a goal in winning the 2018 grand final

They lift when he’s playing because of his massive presence
You can’t train for that, no matter how many hours -it’s X factor/ presence

Fingers crossed

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Id rather watch him ruck then ruckrove to kick a goal in winning the 2018 grand final

They lift when he’s playing because of his massive presence
You can’t train for that, no matter how many hours -it’s X factor/ presence

Fingers crossed
Yeah I know. Fairytale?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Regardless of what happens in the next two weeks, we've had a great season. I had modest expectations pre-season but I've been pretty impressed with what we've done. We've managed to bring in some youth and still finish in the top four. If we can somehow hang onto Gaff, I think we'll be really well-placed to have a crack in 2019-2020.

Dunno if our current team is better than the 2015 one, but I think we are better placed. That Hawthorn team full of seasoned champions is far better than any of Richmond, Collingwood or Melbourne of 2018.

Our new stadium and training facilities being a lot closer to the dimensions of the MCG is another advantage our current team has over the 2015 team. Plus I just think that some young players in 3 years have improved dramatically since then. Yeo being the standout.

domo

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Hell yeah we are. And heap of you owe me an big kiss and a say sorry!! 4 Banning me from Priddis thread etc!
No Priddis, No Mitchell
Keep Lecras & Darling
Yeo to the Midfield

GF 2018!!!

Karim Abdul Yeo

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
This is our year. Injuries or suspensions wont stop us. We have a deadly mixture of class, experience, flair and x factor up front. We actually need the ball to be in our forward line and the rest is History. I would take my chances this time. Sam mitchell in the box is also key. Pies will come and will come hard. We will take that premiership quarter and cruise in the last quarter. Tommy Barrass, Yeo and Rioli to have huge games.

Back