Rumour Are we going to lose Brett Ratten?

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you want Scott ahead of Ratten?
Like his style. A bit of hardness but backs his players. Also I reckon they had an average list yet made 2 prelims. That isn’t bad. Obviously rather Lyon or clarko but that ain’t happening so I think he is the best available known. Who knows we may go unknown.

opps wrong thread , sorry guys

PS , Crips is worth Two first rounders plus more , he is a complete super star , he makes blokes like Dusty and Danger look like VFL players

Like his style. A bit of hardness but backs his players. Also I reckon they had an average list yet made 2 prelims. That isn’t bad. Obviously rather Lyon or clarko but that ain’t happening so I think he is the best available known. Who knows we may go unknown.
And has been stuck in an unsuccessful system for 8 years.

People I have spoken to from inside hawthorn reckon Ratts was highly rated and loved by the players.

He has coached finals at senior level and comes from an impeccable system.

Great player management skills. Give him the best senior assistant and he will be great IMO.

GT made 2 prelims with great lists. Should we get him back?

People I have spoken to from inside hawthorn reckon Ratts was highly rated and loved by the players.

Great player management skills. Give him the best senior assistant and he will be great IMO.

but ratten isn't the contrarian choice so..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No because he had a great list. You have answered your question. Yes north didn’t win a flag in 9 years. Unsuccessful no not unless it’s only flags. In that case ratten was more unsuccessful in 6 years. Ratten comes from a great system but there have also been failures. As I said I like Scott hardness. We don’t have to all like the same coach

No because he had a great list. You have answered your question. Yes north didn’t win a flag in 9 years. Unsuccessful no not unless it’s only flags. In that case ratten was more unsuccessful in 6 years. Ratten comes from a great system but there have also been failures. As I said I like Scott hardness. We don’t have to all like the same coach
Lol.

Yes flags are success. Otherwise just keep Richo.

Ratten got the arse because Carlton were stupid and stunted his chances with the list management. This is a FACT from a former assistant coach at the time.

Stupid decisions like getting rid of Betts and Yarran for example.

When he got sacked, the AFL wanted him to remain in the system and sent him off overseas to study other aspects of coaching. Fact.

He work under arguably the greatest coach (who you want) if the modern era. Fact.

Sorry but I'll take the word of those who have worked with him over some person on the internet.

Lol.

Yes flags are success. Otherwise just keep Richo.

Ratten got the arse because Carlton were stupid and stunted his chances with the list management. This is a FACT from a former assistant coach at the time.

Stupid decisions like getting rid of Betts and Yarran for example.

When he got sacked, the AFL wanted him to remain in the system and sent him off overseas to study other aspects of coaching. Fact.

He work under arguably the greatest coach (who you want) if the modern era. Fact.

Sorry but I'll take the word of those who have worked with him over some person on the internet.
Firstly why is ratten winning a flag and not Scott. Secondly you can take any words from anyone you like. I don’t even get that I have an opinion. Hopefully you have an opinion. I’m unsure your mate has said ratten should coach us. But even if he did does he actually know he is a better coach than Scott. You haven’t mentioned that.

Anyway matters not one little bit what I think. I haven’t been invited into the selection panel. Still may get a call.

Yup, I think SL & Rats have had an agreement in place in the event Richo departs.

I wonder if Rats has been holding back some of that Hawks IP for when he gets a second chance?
Hope you're right
SEN Friday morning most Carlton supporters wanting Ratts back

Hope you're right
SEN Friday morning most Carlton supporters wanting Ratts back

He’s right under our nose. I’ll be extremely surprised if we want him & miss out on him. He comes across as a man of integrity. If he goes to Carlton or another club I doubt we really wanted him as head coach.

Firstly why is ratten winning a flag and not Scott. Secondly you can take any words from anyone you like. I don’t even get that I have an opinion. Hopefully you have an opinion. I’m unsure your mate has said ratten should coach us. But even if he did does he actually know he is a better coach than Scott. You haven’t mentioned that.

Anyway matters not one little bit what I think. I haven’t been invited into the selection panel. Still may get a call.
Why isn't he winning a flag?

You can't argue with everyone's opinions then say yours is just an opinion.

I'm.happy with my Intel regarding Ratten. Cheers.

Will he win a flag? No idea. No guarantees.

Is he more likely than Scott?

No one has the slightest.

But you can't go around dismissing other people's opinions on him when you yourself have no factual argument to prove otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back