Universal Love Are you a member of the Hawthorn FC?

Are you a Hawthorn Football Club Member?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

38 year member with a daughter and son at 9 and 8 respectively. Planning to post me membership back to the club with a letter to Clarko. Shattered that the Peter Crimmins Medal has been trashed is such away with last year's no.1 and no.2 told to look elsewhere. I can't see the club ever recovering from this :-(

11 years consecutive
Step father signed me up following the merger talks in 1997 (the only good thing the abusive SOB ever did)

Cancelled when eagerly was closed, but my mother got me one in 2006 for my 16th birthday, and I've kept it up since

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First joined in mid 40s. A junior membership, which enabled to all home and away games cost 10/- ($1-) in those days. Except for a short time playing footy on Saturdays, I was a member until, 1997 when I moved overseas. Rejoined 2 years ago as an overseas member.

Unfortunately, on a single pension, this is about all the support I can give the club.

Still in the bandwagoner category sadly (6 year badge) but one of the first things I did when moving to Melbourne was getting my Hawks membership. Wouldn't ever ditch it even if I had to move interstate or overseas for work. Can't wait until I am one of those geezers with the badge which has a higher number than the age of most of the attendees at the game.

Still in the bandwagoner category sadly (6 year badge) but one of the first things I did when moving to Melbourne was getting my Hawks membership. Wouldn't ever ditch it even if I had to move interstate or overseas for work. Can't wait until I am one of those geezers with the badge which has a higher number than the age of most of the attendees at the game.
Didn't you jump on the Hawks after 89 ;)

Didn't you jump on the Hawks after 89 ;)

Unfortunately I spent all my money back then on Transformers and TMNT action figures so didn't have enough to spend on a membership.

Back