Universal Love Are you a member of the Hawthorn FC?

Are you a Hawthorn Football Club Member?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see that the Kennedy, Legends and Gold membership categories haven't sold out yet, like they did for the last few years (even before December, presumably on auto-renewal).

I can't imagine that's from a large number of members not re-signing (because the membership numbers were 60,000 in December), so either:
- a large number of members have downgraded their memberships
- the club has opened up more seating in these areas

Interesting to see that the Kennedy, Legends and Gold membership categories haven't sold out yet, like they did for the last few years (even before December, presumably on auto-renewal).

I can't imagine that's from a large number of members not re-signing (because the membership numbers were 60,000 in December), so either:
- a large number of members have downgraded their memberships
- the club has opened up more seating in these areas
Hard to say - think it is both. But in saying that I moved back to Melbourne from Perth late 2017, decided to swap my Gold Interstate for a Kennedy and the membership consultant did say that they've opened up a new area for Kennedy Club.

Very likely moving to Melbourne at the end of the year, if you don't care about the Huddle or the special bar, is there any value in the Kennedy Club/Legend over Gold?

Also, is there any value in the Hawthorn Gold over AFL Gold?

(For sake of argument, ignore wait times to upgrade)

Very likely moving to Melbourne at the end of the year, if you don't care about the Huddle or the special bar, is there any value in the Kennedy Club/Legend over Gold?

Kennedy Club is slightly better seating (seats on level 2). I found the atmosphere up there a tiny bit lacking though. I have gone from Kennedy to Gold over the years.

Can't speak about AFL membership - I am sure it comes with some added advantages. I just can't abide handing my money over to the AFL first and foremost so I prefer to give my money to the club.

Club gets more money if you don't go AFL
Can sit with mostly hawk supporters if you don't go AFL
Can go to just about every grand final if you go AFL and have gold

For us in WA we still don't get a guaranteed seat at the Hawks game without an Interstate Gold Membership. Not sure about the Wiggles but I would've thought Freo would be able to release more seats given the larger capacity.

For us in WA we still don't get a guaranteed seat at the Hawks game without an Interstate Gold Membership. Not sure about the Wiggles but I would've thought Freo would be able to release more seats given the larger capacity.

The interstate memberships have improved a bit in recent years but they are still not stellar. In my case, I get absolutely no value from the membership so it is more of a donation. Not sure that I will continue that forever, and I won't spring for a family membership when there is no value.

The interstate memberships have improved a bit in recent years but they are still not stellar. In my case, I get absolutely no value from the membership so it is more of a donation. Not sure that I will continue that forever, and I won't spring for a family membership when there is no value.
Yeah, I agree. I'm 50% on ticket ballots over the years so I end up having to buy tickets on top of my membership every second year. Just trying to indoctrinate my daughter in the ways of the Hawks!

Hey guys,
For those with reserved seats, has there been any announcement regarding Round 10 vs Eagles, and it's our home game played at Etihad?

Do we just purchase tickets using barcodes via ticketmaster and the cost is zero'ed out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,
For those with reserved seats, has there been any announcement regarding Round 10 vs Eagles, and it's our home game played at Etihad?

Do we just purchase tickets using barcodes via ticketmaster and the cost is zero'ed out?
I think its being released a week or two later

Hey guys,
I just tried reserving seats on ticketmaster to Bulldogs v Hawks (replacement game), after I enter in 2 barcodes and select 'away area' for seat allocation it tells me that allocation exhausted?? Surely their website is stuffed??

Anybody else had any luck with this game??

Hey guys,
I just tried reserving seats on ticketmaster to Bulldogs v Hawks (replacement game), after I enter in 2 barcodes and select 'away area' for seat allocation it tells me that allocation exhausted?? Surely their website is stuffed??

Anybody else had any luck with this game??

I think you are meant to select 'best available'. This was the instructions on the Etihad home game.

Cheers, but before you get to that step you have to select either: Away area or General Public...

I select 'Away Area', then select 'Best Available' and there are no tickets??

That's beyond my capability then sorry - if you give the membership folks a call they may have a better idea. They are always incredibly helpful when I have to deal with them.

It could possibly be that there is only a small allotment of seats so far and more will be released at a later date - that is purely a guess though.

Back