Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 6, 2002
Go Power
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
COMPETITION FOR PORT SUPPORTERS
In the next 4 home games you can earn pts to win the status of being "Big Footy Crowd Expert"
To be the inaugral winner of this fantastic accolade you have to accumulate the most points over the next 6 and a half weeks. You will have the title of the "big footy crowd expert" and will have a thread devoted to your achievment.
Now to accumulate points you will be resulted from a 1 to 10 order of judging the crowd for Port Home Crowds, with the closest being ranked in order 1 to 10

Pts ratio

20pts-1st
15pts-2nd
12pts-3rd
10pts-4th
8pts-5th
6pts-6th
4pts-7th
3pts-8th
2pts-9th
1pts-10th

Bonus points
within a 100 people-20pts
within 500 people-10pts
within 1000 people - 5pts
within 2000 people - 2pts

All submissions close at saturday 11am
Winners are Grinners :)
Good Luck;)

Well this Saturday Port play Melbourne and I'm tipping 32,168, I think this will be around the mark, now to get my figure right I want evryone to try and get to the game, even if u have spare season tickets being unused please scan them through the gate, I have always got a spare one in my pocket and never swipe it as it is hardly used, now there are probably about 1500 people who are in the same situation eg family member not coming along or just extra ticket not being used, please scan it through to get numbers up, some of people with spare tickets might have 3 or 4 spare this could get a crowd up by around 2000 to 3000, even borrow yourworkmates tickets if he aint going and get them scanned, make this a weekly habit. Anyway here is my submission for this week > 32,168.

Originally posted by Jabsy
Didn't you get banned?

On your bike, sunshine...

no, he only got suspended for a week for bad language. PORT POWER was the guy who got banned

Crowd will be 26,451

Didn't you get banned?

On your bike, sunshine...

I got re-instated a day later, I told Bluey I was defending myself from Swans_premiers attacks and he told me in future to report those posts to a moderator.
Anyway where is your crowd prediction?
Be nice or I won't send u anymore Woodstock up to Darwin.

Originally posted by The Floodbuster

I got re-instated a day later, I told Bluey I was defending myself from Swans_premiers attacks and he told me in future to report those posts to a moderator.

What happened to Swans_Premiers, he has disappeared.

Why did Port Power get banned?

Originally posted by The Floodbuster

Ok, 28436.

And chuck another box of Southwark tins in with those woodies. I'm down to my last can...

Ah, bugger it i'll have a stab in the dark too:

Not a huge crowd, i think the time of the game , the weather & fact that the game will be on TV about 5 minutes after it starts won't help in us pulling a decent crowd.

BTW apparently at Footy Park, everyone, including players, officials, coaches & red coats etc are counted in the crowd, is this the case or am I just getting the wrong end of the stick. Wonder what happens at other grounds?

I'd love to say we would get over 30,000 but I'm thinking of the pros and cons for how many we'd get.

Pros : This is the first game for a month
We are top

Cons : 7.10 game and quite likely cold, possibly wet
Hardwick is injured
Our recent performances have been less than inspiring
Where is the rivalry in Port-Melbourne
Melbourne may appear to have our measure
The TV replay starts too soon

Personally, I don't agree that any of the cons should count and will be there. Note that I said SHOULD count, however I am quite sure they will make a difference. I still think the crowd will be a bit larger than it usually would be for a Port-Melbourne as there has been no home football for a month. My tip is for 25332.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, 28436.

And chuck another box of Southwark tins in with those woodies. I'm down to my last can...

Yeah, I'll send some up, got some goodies for ya as well, eg woodstock Jacket, boxers etc, fishing gear, and tell Kylie I didn't forget her, I got her a few lycra cruiser tops, start saving ya money for a cheap virgin flight to melb for the Grand Final ya tightass

Where'd you go, where'd you go, Camry Crows?

Originally posted by noddy
Dees don"t have a big following in Adelaide,
will probably be cold, windy & wet,
sat night game,

i would guess about 26,479.

ps, if i get closest to it all you pap guys have to sing the crows song,
:D :D

Noddy, didn't you read bloodblister's opening on this thread?He said Port supporters, he'll do his nut again.

Originally posted by sapaul

Noddy, didn't you read bloodblister's opening on this thread?He said Port supporters, he'll do his nut again.

I consider myself a friendly interloper who has been made welcome in the past by paps to this thread & i'm sure Bloodblister will keep his "nut" screwed on tight;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back