Remove this Banner Ad

Robin Hood

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 10, 2004
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Ian Perrie, Ray Hall, Jade Rawlings, Shane Harvey! What have they all got in common? They were persued by Geelong at the end of last season. What else have they got in common? They have all had shocking years! Thank God that no one wanted to come here but Koula.

Robin Hood said:
Ian Perrie, Ray Hall, Jade Rawlings, Shane Harvey! What have they all got in common? They were persued by Geelong at the end of last season. What else have they got in common? They have all had shocking years! Thank God that no one wanted to come here but Koula.
Ray Hall might not have been too bad. Think I would rather him then Thurley, which is possibly what we may have traded for him. I forget the details at the time

• Banned
Jim Boy said:
Ray Hall might not have been too bad. Think I would rather him then Thurley, which is possibly what we may have traded for him. I forget the details at the time
Thurls did okay on the weekend, not great but he might pull out something on next years gaurenteed contract.

jade rawlings might not be doing well only cos the derliever hasn't been that great if he was at geelong he might be playing alot better than he his now.

The problem with Rawlings at the Bulldogs was that they used him as their number 1 forward. He was their go-to man from the midfield. So therefore all opposition focus was on nullifying Rawlings' influence.

I have no doubt that if he was at Geelong he would've had a better season. He would have been used as part of a 3-man tall foward set up (Kingsley, Graham, Rawlings) and would not have been subject to as much opposition focus as he is as the Bulldogs as part of a 1-man forward set up.

The issue with his dodgy knees was always a worry though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back