Arguments for Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting.

/still gimme turkey gobble gobble.
Ham, Turkey, Pork all are good choices. What is s**t at Christmas is chicken. I have an Uncle and Aunt bringing roast chickens to Christmas lunch (at my folks this year). FFS it’s not a BBQ, I like chicken, but if you want to make your Christmas more Australian seafood is fine, chicken is cheap arse bogan.

Ham, Turkey, Pork all are good choices. What is s**t at Christmas is chicken. I have an Uncle and Aunt bringing roast chickens to Christmas lunch (at my folks this year). FFS it’s not a BBQ, I like chicken, but if you want to make your Christmas more Australian seafood is fine, chicken is cheap arse bogan.

Ah you poor bastard.

Chicken is the ******* worst at xmas.

I dont understand the pork at Xmas ?
Ham and Turkey here
I do the seafood on NY eve Paella fully loaded
Panetone instead of Xmas cake/pudding

Would love a trifle just dont think I will be able to dodge diabeteez if i try though
Port wine jelly, savoiradi biscuits soaked in port, thick home made vanilla custard with some orange zest and a splash of grand marnier,topped with raspberries or strawberries

I think Im willing to risk the diabeteez

I must be evil fat evil

Are you this man?

1_Michael-O-Loughlin-Eaglesfa-420x0.jpg

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?
Not in my book

Is Love Actually actually good or actually bad?
Actually bad

Real tree vs fake tree.
Ideally a real tree, in practice a fake one

Is fruit cake delicious or disgusting?
Somewhere in between . I don't mind it, but I generally skip it as there are much better alternatives

When should the decorations go up?.
December

Merry Christmas or happy holidays?
Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Elf on the Shelf: delightful or creepy?
Somewhere in between, but cute so closer to the delightful end of the spectrum

Star or angel (on top of the tree)
Star if it's a choice of those 2 options, but I prefer more creative toppers :)

Ham or Turkey
Neither- I'm a vegetarian.

Away in a manger or silent night
Silent Night

Vouchers or cash
Vouchers

Not a fan of mock meats. Give me a pumpkin or eggplant based main anyday please :)
(or- I'll stick to the starters/sides/desserts)

Some vegans claim they can eat white meat & fish.

If you're going to the trouble of preparing a Tofurkey, then just stick to the real thing I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh....Stuffing is neither here nor there for me.

I've seldom come across a person who can do a decent one....Most people balls it up.

But when you get a good one, then the difference is chalk n cheese.
Pork and veal mince,crisp bacon, fried onions, thyme ,pistachios,orange zest,butter bread crumbs and an egg.

Its better than the turkey

Meh....Stuffing is neither here nor there for me.

I've seldom come across a person who can do a decent one....Most people balls it up.

But when you get a good one, then the difference is chalk n cheese.

Da greeks. They do a ******* good one dw about that.

Im not a massive fan of gravy and cranberry sauce can go root a tofu turkey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back