ARIA Awards betting

Remove this Banner Ad

jack1231

Team Captain
Oct 13, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
Does anyone here bet on this?

Ive had a dabble previous couple of years, won a bit lost a bit. wondering if theres a way to get a leg up on the bookies here?

IMO only: album of the year has to go to either Tame Impala $2.75 or Lime Cordiale $3.50. fairly safe if you bet on both.

I knewe were degens on the punting board but Arias betting?! Call a hotline and speak and get some professional help 😂
Jack1231 knows his music so reckon if he can find an edge, then good work in looking to profit from it. Awards shows are very risky propositions though, as leaks from production staff etc would be very easy to occur.

Also check out the discrepancy in odds between Tabtouch and Sportsbet on Song of the year. $2.75 favourite at one is $10 at the other. Money to be made if you understand aus music!!

Jack1231 knows his music so reckon if he can find an edge, then good work in looking to profit from it. Awards shows are very risky propositions though, as leaks from production staff etc would be very easy to occur.
hottest 100 yes, arias no. looking at last years results there were a few surprise winners. unpredictable ! agree very leaky also.

a friend just informed me guy sebastian beat tones and I for song of the year last year. so on that note, this event is best to avoid where possible.

Ive doubled down on Lime Cordiale and Tame Impala to win album of the year.

Think Lime Cordiale could win this after their recent top up release with new songs and they just won the triple J album of the year...

Would be shocked if either of these 2 didnt win it, however I wouldnt be surprised either as not sure on the judging panel.

Why waste your time and money on these. Literally anyone can win each award.

How these awards have changed. They should rename them the Triple J awards. If this station wasn’t around where would the Australian music industry be?

Tame impala into $1.20 for album of the year. Will be interesting to see if this is leaks, or just some minor money flowing in and shifting these small cap markets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put a small bet on Archie Roach @ $9 after he won male artist at Triple J

sure enough he wins the ARIA best male artist.

cha ching. 2/2 so far.

Lime Cordiale Breakthrough artist was my first win

Also check out the discrepancy in odds between Tabtouch and Sportsbet on Song of the year. $2.75 favourite at one is $10 at the other. Money to be made if you understand aus music!!
Teeth wins song of the year. got on it for odds of $10. wow

Tame impala into $1.20 for album of the year. Will be interesting to see if this is leaks, or just some minor money flowing in and shifting these small cap markets
Tame Impala win album of the year. So a leak very likely.

$$ another win.

Sampa the Great wins best female artist $2.75 :)

thats all my bets. won nearly all. a couple hedges/ cover bets obviously didnt pay out, but very happy how that went managed to snag 2 at big odds. will do again next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back