Alien/UFO Ariel school UFO sighting

Remove this Banner Ad

If Fatima happened now rather than 98 years ago, I wonder how it would be interpreted.
Like most thing's,it would be interpreted very differently.
Alice in wonderland is a prime example,50 years ago it was considered a unique story.Today it looks like a LSD user's rambling's.
Much of ancient religion can be interpreted as magic mushroom eating rambling also.

Like most thing's,it would be interpreted very differently.
Alice in wonderland is a prime example,50 years ago it was considered a unique story.Today it looks like a LSD user's rambling's.
Much of ancient religion can be interpreted as magic mushroom eating rambling also.

TBH, a lot of children stories seem like LSD ramblings. Willy wonka and the chocolate factory, dr. seuss etc... crazy stuff when you thing about it!

Bumping this thread as I’ve been doing some research into it and it’s been blowing my mind. All the school kids whom are not adults maintain their theory of events till this day.

Part of my interest belongs to my Mother’s family living there in the 70’s/80’s – I brought it up with my Grandfather recently and expected him to laugh me out of his house. Instead he found it interesting and told me about the time he was managing a large plastics factory several kilometres east of Harare in the late 70’s. As was usual in those days most of the floor-labour were African, and there were around 200 employees. Grandad said throughout his time there a small number of African staff would disappear and never be heard of again. Unfortunately in those ‘colonial’ days they didn’t exactly close-shop when these things happened, but there were investigations. The other workers stated that they believed they had been taken by mythical creatures that had varying names depending upon their tribal region. Grandad didn’t pretend to understand any of it, and he assumed the disappearances were more likely linked to tribal conflicts and gang violence etc, and he mostly forgot about it. The main issue was of course none of them were ever seen again.

A famous South African sangoma by the name of Credo Mutwa details his abduction experiences as well here:

https://www.newdawnmagazine.com/art...-alien-abduction-in-the-eyes-of-a-zulu-shaman

What’s interesting is that it occurred in the same north-eastern provinces of Zimbabwe as the Ariel school, and my Grandad’s plastic factory. Credo also mentions several others reporting disappearances at that time as well.

I also read somewhere of strange UFO sightings by soldiers in the Rhodesian bush-war across the 70’s as well but can’t locate it. The sightings came from surveillance soldiers or during night-patrols.