Teams Arizona Cardinals - The Buzzsaw

Remove this Banner Ad

No an ideal start to whats already going to be a rough week

Now I'm relying on Geelong to not fall to pieces in a final to avoid a complete write off

Avoid throwing to the guys in white and they don't look like stopping us.
That Lions offense is not that great, and they just made play after play all day long. That's a very disappointing loss considering our start to the season.

Sloppy game by Kyler. Threw three intercepts and lucky not to be a fourth. Some good stuff mixed in.

Not sure why Kesean Johnson was targeted so often?

Keeps us grounded I guess.
Tried to force the ball too often, also tried to throw a TD ball to Johnson late in the game when Isabella was wide open for a 1st.

Tried to force the ball too often, also tried to throw a TD ball to Johnson late in the game when Isabella was wide open for a 1st.
Almost got too many options on offense now. Keen to try them all but confusing ourselves more so than the opposition.

K.I.S.KK&KM

Almost got too many options on offense now. Keen to try them all but confusing ourselves more so than the opposition.

K.I.S.KK&KM
Took me 7 attempts to understand what the last bit meant hahaha.

What in the * happened to our defense? I know that Baker and Banjo are missing at safety, but there was just so many missed assignments, so many missed tackles and just holes everywhere.

Honestly thought after week two that we were a legit team this season, if we keep playing like this, we'll be lucky to beat last years record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curtis Riley is a disgrace to safeties everywhere. Unbelievable that a team would start him ahead of a top 10 pick despite that top 10 pick playing like trash currently.

A 30-10 win but difficult to draw much confidence from it given the Jets' struggles. They dropped so many simple, wide open passes. A reasonable offensive team would have cut us to ribbons.

Vance Joseph won't survive this season possibly?

Thought we made better decisions on offense. Fewer sideways passes, varied things better, didn't throw to KeeSean Johnson on every clutch play, remembered Fitz was on the field. Sterner tests to come of course

vance joseph definitely seems like a bridge DC for KK till he can hire "his" guy from college?
Not sure how he hasn't been able to find a spot for Isaiah Simmons yet. There's been practice squad guys getting more reps (and getting roasted)

Offense looked way better than the last two weeks, running the ball more often was a big plus. Not surprising given how good Drake and Edmonds work in tandem.

But agree with Mackay, the defense was bailed out so many times by dropped passes and straight up bad decisions by the Jets. Will give the guys confidence heading forward though, which is a positive.

Anyone got an update on Chandler Jones? They said bicep and he looked in a lot of pain on the sideline.

Yeah
He's had surgery and is out for the season
That's going to make things more difficult
As much as he hasn't really done much this season, the respect that he gets usually means a double team, so it will make things harder for the rest of the D line and outside backers now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back