Teams Arizona Cardinals - The Buzzsaw

Remove this Banner Ad

This is interesting:

Only caught bits in the game but I'd hazard a guess that Kingsbury is protecting Murray's shoulder in the passing game and getting the ball out of his hands quicker than usual? Hence less deep routes for Hopkins?

Only caught bits in the game but I'd hazard a guess that Kingsbury is protecting Murray's shoulder in the passing game and getting the ball out of his hands quicker than usual? Hence less deep routes for Hopkins?
Possibly

Would be interesting to see comparisons to previous games

Not in the first half, held onto it way to long and completed like 1/9 to start. Second half was a lot better, lots of short 3-6 yard passes and we actually looked a lot better.

But Nuke has barely ran any routes the last few weeks.

Gutsy win, very important. Had some big plays on both sides of the ball and the Eagles actually played some decent football!

Dennis Gardeck quickly becoming one of my favourite players to watch!

Didn't look a play off team today.

Their under-manned D was all over us the entire game.

Drake didn't look as though he could get past the first defender. Dan Arnold's worst game of the season. Fitzgerald didn't seem like there was much in the tank. Edmonds injured. Kyler possibly injured too?

Defense bailed out by three missed kicks. Struggled to contain Wilson.

Should beat the Goff-less Rams wk17
I can see us either winning by 3 scores, or losing by 3 scores.

Win and we're in, and I know the season hasn't been fantastic, but we're going to finish .500 or above and getting some playoff experience into Murray and Co. will be good going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christian Kirk now on COVID reserve too, along with Banjo.

Kirk hasn't been great of late but we become even more Hopkins-focused without him. Fitz not really being targeted much.

KeeSean Johnson to see more snaps I guess. He's actually been a bit better of late after some ordinary moments early in the season.

Isabella? Seems to be out of favour. Most Cards fans online have written him off as a bust.

Our run game was terrible against the 49ers. There was one 10 yard run by Drake but without that we averaged less than 2 yards per carry with every hand off.

Rams will basically have three things to defend
- Hopkins
- TE Arnold (he stunk last week but has usually been ok)
- Kyler runs

And that's the extent of our offense

Hope Andy Lee's throwing arm is feeling ok :rolleyes:

Honestly, it was easier to be a Cardinals fan when we went 3-13. At least when we lost then, it wasn’t as disappointing.

Kyler injured (shock) and defence seems to have given up already, this is so painful to watch.

Cardinals signed K Brett Maher, WR Krishawn Hogan, TE Ian Bunting, DL Michael Dogbe, OL Koda Martin, S Chris Miller, RB Khalfani Muhammad, CB Picasso Nelson, WR A.J. Richardson, LB Terrance Smith, LB Reggie Walker, WR JoJo Ward, LB Evan Weaver, WR Isaac Whitney and CB Jace Whittaker to reserve/future contracts.
It is the first we've heard of Maher in a surprisingly long time. It bodes poorly for his NFL future that he could not latch on anywhere during a wretched campaign for kickers, from injuries to misses.
Jan 5, 2021, 5:39 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back