Multiplat ARK: Survival Evolved

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it worth the $60-70 price tag on consoles?
That’s spicy

Haven’t played on PS4 but I’ve pumped so many hours in and don’t look like slowing down any time soon

That’s spicy

Haven’t played on PS4 but I’ve pumped so many hours in and don’t look like slowing down any time soon

Sounds good haha i got 7 Days To Die for like $50 when it came out thinking it was going to be good but it was fairly sh*t for a while. I saw someone mention on facebook Ark was 7 Days to Die with a nicer environment and dinosaurs, so just wanted to check. Might take a look in that case, I want a good survival game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds good haha i got 7 Days To Die for like $50 when it came out thinking it was going to be good but it was fairly sh*t for a while. I saw someone mention on facebook Ark was 7 Days to Die with a nicer environment and dinosaurs, so just wanted to check. Might take a look in that case, I want a good survival game
It’s the best I’ve played for sure

I preferred 7 days to Die over this. That in mind I have not played this for quite a long time so it may have significantly improved whereas I played 7DtD fairly recently.

I preferred 7 days to Die over this. That in mind I have not played this for quite a long time so it may have significantly improved whereas I played 7DtD fairly recently.
What didn’t you like about it mate?

What didn’t you like about it mate?
I got it pretty early, it was buggy as * and I found it extremely boring. As I said it's possibly significantly different now but as I own it on my rarely used for anything other than Netflix XBOX I don't see myself going back any time soon.

I got it pretty early, it was buggy as **** and I found it extremely boring. As I said it's possibly significantly different now but as I own it on my rarely used for anything other than Netflix XBOX I don't see myself going back any time soon.
Fair call about it being buggy. A lot of that has been fixed.

It takes a while to get into but it’s great once it gets going

Remove this Banner Ad

Back