Portfolio ARL-Super League War jersey history (1997)

Remove this Banner Ad

rabbitoh21

Premiership Player
May 7, 2013
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Too many
Hey all,

No it's not AFL but I got a few of these done after (Damo?) posted that BLK gallery of league designs. I'll do the lot, starting with the ARL side, then the SL side. Home jerseys first, any aways/others I'll do as I discover them and have time. No particular order. Balmain, Gold Coast and St. George up first since they're all CCC.

ARL-tigers.png

ARL-chargers.png
ARL-dragonss.png

rabbitoh21 I have all the SL/ARL jerseys that JRH/Kev made. If you want I'll post em up here?
I've got 'em all too mate, good old Sidhe days. But this is just something I'm doing to pass the time and see if I can keep up my skills, especially once we get to the SL kits. Sort of a weekly project, cheers :)
Thanks, but I've found these in the past to be ever so slightly inaccurate. I'm using photos and all that to try and get as accurate as possible. Windler and whoever else haven't been on Wiki in ages either by the look of things.

I've got 'em all too mate, good old Sidhe days. But this is just something I'm doing to pass the time and see if I can keep up my skills, especially once we get to the SL kits. Sort of a weekly project, cheers :)
PM what you have and we can compare. I also have vectors for those logos that are jaggy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank goodness the Gold Coast folded, ew.
Well, in all honesty, that Gold Coast team had no stable identity, changing their playing uniform colours twice in their short ten year history. No wonder why they would have struggled. At least the Titans have learnt from their uniform mistakes (though money has still hurt the Titans).

Well, in all honesty, that Gold Coast team had no stable identity, changing their playing uniform colours twice in their short ten year history. No wonder why they would have struggled. At least the Titans have learnt from their uniform mistakes (though money has still hurt the Titans).
3 times, they went from red, black and white to black, white and grey to smurf spew...

rabbitoh21 if you need help in designing these let me know. Might make a resource.
Cheers mate, I should be sweet since I'm keeping everything fairly simple. If anything comes up or you want to work on a bigger RL project let me know

Well, the 90s was an era of debacles. I wonder how some of these teams would turn up and how disgusting they would look. Like the Hunter Mariners and Adelaide Rams, who were only short-lived. And that killed a lot of these teams (I think supporters of North Sydney would no longer follow the NRL because of this).

Cheers mate, I should be sweet since I'm keeping everything fairly simple. If anything comes up or you want to work on a bigger RL project let me know
Would you mind giving me your template? Just wanted to test something out.

Oh, and this and most of the other 1908 foundation clubs (Roosters included) will have the wrong logos but I cannot find the "90 seasons" logos for each club EXCEPT the Magpies (hopefully) who used it in 1999 as well as a *permanent* logo after (until the merge)

ARL-rabbitohs.png

Oh, and this and most of the other 1908 foundation clubs (Roosters included) will have the wrong logos but I cannot find the "90 seasons" logos for each club EXCEPT the Magpies (hopefully) who used it in 1999 as well as a *permanent* logo after (until the merge)

View attachment 125042
Found this for the Magpies.
magpies_1998.jpg
wests_90seasons_logo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back