Armbands & 50K

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw you can get "Blue and White Unite - Here to Stay" wristbands and a raffle ticket for $5 at home games to be in for a chance at $50K.

What did our previous admin ever do?

They built the aquaduct.

Just saw you can get "Blue and White Unite - Here to Stay" wristbands and a raffle ticket for $5 at home games to be in for a chance at $50K.

What did our previous admin ever do?

This initiative is more fundemental than that. Gone are the days of the paid ticket spruikers which were always a little on the nose IMO, and so un-North Melbourne. Now game day raffle tickets have will be the responsibility of volunteers, through the "Shinboner Supporter Group" :thumbsu: (correct me where necessary).

I for one will gladly buy tickets & wristbands for my clan this Monday, with the 50k an afterthought.

An absolutely super initiative by NMFC and the volunteers.

giving away 50K ??? CASH? :eek: Wouldn't 20K be enough? ppl spend $20+ to try win Div 4 in lotto and get no wristbands.. heck, this is better odds than lotto. :thumbsu: Besides, if the club can make 50K and still give 50K away, why wouldn't you want to support this fundraiser?

WIN / WIN

This initiative is more fundemental than that. Gone are the days of the paid ticket spruikers which were always a little on the nose IMO, and so un-North Melbourne. Now game day raffle tickets have will be the responsibility of volunteers, through the "Shinboner Supporter Group" :thumbsu: (correct me where necessary).

I for one will gladly buy tickets & wristbands for my clan this Monday, with the 50k an afterthought.

An absolutely super initiative by NMFC and the volunteers.

Thanks for posting this info hundini, I was just about to enlighten people about this outstanding initiative by the club to have volunteers sell raffle tickets on game day.
But of course it would not have been possible to get up and running without the amazing and generous support of the Shinboner Group.
The Shinboner Group contributes thousands of dollars to the club each year through their fundraising activities, they really are a very special group of people.

The Shinboner Group will be constantly seeking volunteers to help with this project throughout the year so if you are looking to actively help the club there would be no better way to do it than be a volunteer raffle ticket seller on game day.

If anyone has any enquiries about getting involved in this project please pm roogirl96 who will be more than delighted to answer your questions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back