FTA-TV Armchair Experts

Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Eagles NFL, 76ers, Blue Jays
Saw this show for the first time tonight and it's horrendous.

The trio throw a heap of wild and ridiculous trades cringe worthy discussions. How is this show even a thing. ONly watching cos the remote's too far away.

Adam Cooney - No personality
Other guy - Literally no ******* idea what he's talking about.
Georgie - I'd still taker her out to dinner

Overall the show was incredibly boring.

Thoughts?

I like it - doesn't outstay it's welcome, unpretentious; those hypotheses they feature are basically what you hear in pubs so why not? If anything is rubbish it is The Front Bar...it is if the writers and producers who would trawl through the video archive - the key to the show - suddenly stopped...all we get is the same old jokes on loop. I'd put a fork in it

I like it - doesn't outstay it's welcome, unpretentious; those hypotheses they feature are basically what you hear in pubs so why not? If anything is rubbish it is The Front Bar...it is if the writers and producers who would trawl through the video archive - the key to the show - suddenly stopped...all we get is the same old jokes on loop. I'd put a fork in it
Yeah but it's the sort of stuff we talk about at work, here on BF. It's nothing new or insightful. The responses they give are downright stupid. That one guy tried to say West Coast should trade their number one pick for the Bulldogs ruckman.

Bounce imo is the most entertaining show RN. 360 is boring, On The Couch is Boring. Those other shows are just about ripping into to anyone who's struggling.

I actually have enjoyed it this year, and hated it previously
Cooney comes across as a guy who knows footy playing a 'dumb footballer' schtick.
Georgie Parker has grown on me. I enjoy her Tweets. Just don't have a lot of time for promotion of gambling.

This show now has Tom Sheridan.
I actually found this show better than most shows, the hosts aren't just boosting their egos on the show, unlike many other shows in my view.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back