Rumour Armitage to be traded home to QLD?

Remove this Banner Ad

Matchu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
^^ apparently he's on the trade table according to Mark Stevens. You would have to think the Queensland clubs would be most interested in his services given he grew up in QLD.

Had a shot with armo and this rumor is red hot. Early days tho and who really wants to play for one of those qld rabbles.

Trade him for schache

Had a shot with armo and this rumor is red hot. Early days tho and who really wants to play for one of those qld rabbles.

Trade him for schache
We will be ok. Thanks for your concern.

Possibly could be in the same trade with Schache. Dont know if the saints have the currency though. Whats their first pick?

He's not worth anything, would only be a salary dump. I love the bloke but he's well and truly cooked unfortunately, I can't see him playing at AFL level again so I don't think he'll be traded, this rumour comes up every year anyway.

Really hope he can play at AFL level again wherever that may be but it doesn't bode all too well for him.

We will be ok. Thanks for your concern.

Possibly could be in the same trade with Schache. Dont know if the saints have the currency though. Whats their first pick?

They have more currency than need for Schache.

Armo could provide some value to a younger club or one struggling for leadership. Really can't comment from the outside what his injuries imply for his future though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be silly for Brisbane to commit to him given his age. Brisbane in the past has shown to be quick to send players on their way when they get to be older. For example moving Adcock on when he was 29.

Youngest team in the comp. About to add at most 3 first rounders this year. Maybe more. Improvements in quarters won. Things should get better from here.
You're probably two years off contending for finals all things going according to plan and retaining key players. You've got the right coach. You'll definitely cause some upsets next year. Could see you rolling teams like us, WC, North, Port if they had a bad day out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back