Game Day Around the Grounds: Preseason Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Big takeaway is that young Caminiti plucked from our reserves list is looking very likely for Saints. Double figure dusposals and presented well all day. Key forward, hasn’t hit scoreboard, but playing “higher”. We unearthed some promising talls last week as well. Obviously a big focus of our recruiting.

(OK no that's against the rules.)

:p

banning super mario GIF

I didn’t even noticed Liam Stocker was being interviewed by Eddie Betts. Because he played well or because he was picked up as a delisted player?

Because St Kilda want to be Carlton, so want to throw Stocker in our faces. They will stop at nothing at making him a champion for that reason.

I didn’t even noticed Liam Stocker was being interviewed by Eddie Betts. Because he played well or because he was picked up as a delisted player?
Because he's a new recruit at a new club, same with them interviewing caminiti right after

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I watched about 15 minutes of the game and it was a whole lot of long bombing. Bummers seem to have zero system. Aints are better, but only marginally.

Even as a practice match it’s hard to take either of these sides seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched a fair bit. Didn't do a lot. Couple of long kicks that the wind got a hold of making then poor.
Sadly he is still a fair way off. Probably damned a bit by the method of his recruitment (first live trade) as we set our expectations high and everyone else was keen to bag him (and SOS by association) .

Watched a fair bit. Didn't do a lot. Couple of long kicks that the wind got a hold of making then poor.
Sadly he is still a fair way off. Probably damned a bit by the method of his recruitment (first live trade) as we set our expectations high and everyone else was keen to bag him (and SOS by association) .
SoS loves giving his mistakes another chance

Tiges not showing much. Dees got the jump on them just as Swans got the jump on us. Lynch, though, looks good.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If this is anything to go off, Contested ball at stoppages and good efficiency by foot will be important against this Tigers side. Not to mention physicality. They seem to be trying to stick with the importance of one percenters and overlap run, when it presents itself. Rioli killed us with that overlap in Q1 start of last season until we shut it down.

With having 4 umpires on the ground the free kick tally is going to be through the roof.
they said that when a second was introduced and the same for a third................consistent fear of dramatic change is consistent.........

Tigers ball movement looks ok, they look fine however falling apart in the front half. Melbourne look an all round good side. Both teams have big numbers running from behind the ball and a desire to get the ball in the middle. Happy to take the game on with handball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back