Game Day Around the Grounds - Rd 11-15

Remove this Banner Ad

Cuck is an American slang word usually from more southern states.

Nothing to do with alt right or men's rights.

Basically is a term used for man who's other half is cheating on him.
Did you just say cuck has nothing to do with the alt-right? You might want to do a little research.

Did you just say cuck has nothing to do with the alt-right? You might want to do a little research.

Cuck is a man who's a little bitch. Contrary to the beliefs of the liberal leaning crowd trying to explain something popularized by the conservatives, cuck is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.

Urban Dictionary is ones first port of call...........always.

Cuck is a man who's a little bitch. Contrary to the beliefs of the liberal leaning crowd trying to explain something popularized by the conservatives, cuck is used by many races for someone who is spineless and IS derived from cuckold.

I find Google or Wiki usually enough.

"Cuckservative", often shortened to cuck, is a recently coined term of abuse formed as a combination of the word cuckold and the political designation conservative. It has become an increasingly popular pejorative label used among alt-right supporters in the United States.
Cuckservative - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

I find Google or Wiki usually enough.

"Cuckservative", often shortened to cuck, is a recently coined term of abuse formed as a combination of the word cuckold and the political designation conservative. It has become an increasingly popular pejorative label used among alt-right supporters in the United States.
Cuckservative - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

Terrible word whichever way one cares to use it, isn't it?

Feel dirty even saying it in my mind.

shocker - one of the grubby sides of my work is knowing what men's rights groups are on about - means I sometimes swim in the toilet of their forums reading their disgusting misogynistic, racist, inhuman propaganda - I don't need some goose on a football forum telling me that one of their vilest and most often used insults "has nothing to do with" them

Some questionable culture under the leadership of the wonderful St Nick over many years now

Great athlete & player for a long period

But I'm not a massive fan...some ordinary stuff has gone on at that club

can't wait to play them next year

images

The meaning of the word has been convoluted for centuries, each determining their unique belief and representation

The meaning of the word has been convoluted for centuries, each determining their unique belief and representation

But there is only one true meaning........The Urban dictionary told me so. :)

..........and can we stop talking about it. Terrible word.

It doesn't in the context they used it you're talking about cuckservitive which was used by alt right spokespeople to describe leftists views. It is a play on the original usage of the term which what I was talking about and obviously the context used by the St Kilda poster.

Like I said the origin and meaning of the word doesn't come from alt right. Stop reaching for things that aren't there.

Edit: "things that aren't there" = the link between the context it was used by the bigfooty poster and how people on the Alt right use it.

For the record I don't agree with it being used at all especially against one of our own players.

It doesn't in the context they used it you're talking about cuckservitive which was used by alt right spokespeople to describe leftists views. It is a play on the original usage of the term which what I was talking about and obviously the context used by the St Kilda poster.

Like I said the origin and meaning of the word doesn't come from alt right. Stop reaching for things that aren't there.
who's captain cuck, murphy? cuck is an alt-right, men's rights term.......interesting
sorry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so what have I said that was incorrect?
You brought up the Alt right connection I pointed out that's not what was going on here because of the context it was used. Which is why I said the Alt right had nothing to do with it.

Alt right usually use it to talk about SJWs and weak complaining lefties (from their perspective). The context here is that Murph supposedly allowed his partner to be serviced by another man, which is the original meaning of cuckold.

So back to getting around the grounds ... it's nearly 3 quarter time at the Western Oval gluepot. Score is 2.14.26 to 1.15.21 and there has been a break in play as the umpires try to find the ball buried in the centre square.

way to miss my point completely

I got your point. Both sides are engaging in a vigorous game of semantics here and the crowd have all left at the same time to get a pie/some dumplings/a life.

Ps Love you all ... really.

I took a class in smarmy smartarsery once. Arrived late and missed the last slot in living taxidermy. Thought I'd be stuffed but it ended up being a smart move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back