Game Day Around the Grounds: Rd 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I think de-registration would have been suitable recognition.
Then we wouldn't get to watch them wallow in their mediocrity. Would let them off the hook far too easily.

Having a weekend in Melbourne and went to the mcg to watch the game there today.

I can attest without any doubt whatsoever the Richmond are a terrible terrible football team.

Hawthorn, on the other hand, are very good indeed.

Gotta pay the Where's Brandon graphic.

268549_75475fd544d3db674adad7afdfb851cf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Hunt was Richmond's 2nd best player today, no wonder they are ready to unload another truck load of chicken poo outside Punt Rd. :$

UP THE SCRAGGERS !

Can't stand Geelong, can't think of a team with more unlikeable biscuits in the league (except for maybe Collingwood) I hate Harry Taylor, Selwood, Motlop, Bartel and Dangerfield with all the heat of a 1000 suns.

The Dogs on the other hand have several of my favourite non Carlton players, including The Package, Easton Wood, The Bont, and Bevo is my 2nd favourite coach in the league.

UP THE SCRAGGERS !

Can't stand Geelong, can't think of a team with more unlikeable biscuits in the league (except for maybe Collingwood) I hate Harry Taylor, Selwood, Motlop, Bartel and Dangerfield with all the heat of a 1000 suns.

The Dogs on the other hand have several of my favourite non Carlton players, including The Package, Easton Wood, The Bont, and Bevo is my 2nd favourite coach in the league.
What has Jimmy done wrong?

What has Jimmy done wrong?

I realize he is a champion bloke off field, but as a player i don't like him for some reason, maybe its the big media love in they have had for him.

Like Enright though, seems like the most humble and unassuming of all their premiership champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back