Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 1 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Staring off tonight ...

:geelong: v :collingwood:

I'm hoping for a Cats win.
who are you "staring off" tonight Aph?

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Bearing in mind that it's not cool to wish for injuries on opposition teams........

Geelong to win by 127 points causing a crisis of confidence that ruins the pies season.

An all in brawl mars the game and 12 key cats get one week suspensions.

I would sleep well tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate watching games without a solid preference - my current repulsion of geelong overrides my anti-collingwood dna and puts me over the line - go pies
You need help, these words should never be uttered by a Carlton supporter, ever :p

Whoever they play by six goals.
I know it can be stressful by the end of the game but I like to see them suffer, Collingwood losing by under a goal is always the best, I'm with George Harris on this one, beating them by 5 points is so much better than beating them by 5 goals

I know it can be stressful by the end of the game but I like to see them suffer, Collingwood losing by under a goal is always the best, I'm with George Harris on this one, beating them by 5 points is so much better than beating them by 5 goals
Good point mate but getting six in front early and putting the Pies supporters through a couple of hours of torture sounds alright as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back