Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 11- 15

Remove this Banner Ad

54 meters gained for Oliver.
I don't understand how anyone who watched him live could think he was a great player.

I think people were bamboozled by the stats, and didn't pay attention to where the ball was going and what he did when he wasn't inside a stoppage.

OnceWeWereKings

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
People, Oliver is only 21 and has only played 70 odd games.
He has some things to work on for sure, but he’s already a good player with the potential to become a great player.
Would have him at the Blues in a heart beat.

Kruezing

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
No worries... um... how much time do you usually spend in the Carlton 'Around the Grounds' thread? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
0A1D612A-A623-4FC0-B93B-7B86671BCFE2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed Jabba73 in the tipping competition winning the wooden spoon this week :p..
Haven’t tipped a game incorrectly all season, it is just the scores that have been wrong ... blaming the players

I don't understand how anyone who watched him live could think he was a great player.

I think people were bamboozled by the stats, and didn't pay attention to where the ball was going and what he did when he wasn't inside a stoppage.
Been howled down several times for saying he had a low ceiling and would flatline early in his career.

Still reckon he has to do a bit to prove me wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back