Game Day Around the Grounds: Rnds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Doggies.
The more games I watch the more I am convinced that we are not that far away. The supposed good teams have all got a lot of weaknesses and apart from possibly GWS (who are always going to be subject to having their best talent raided) there are no potential dynasties. Pickett today showed a bit more of what he might become. Its hard to think that SPS won't be elite. I don't think that I have been this bullish since the mid 90's and its based on the look of our list and also the state of the comp.

I'm watching the Freo game and Dermie just blamed the players leading for not being fast enough to mark a kick that missed them by 10 metres.

He really is a s**t comments man.
Its unwachable for me ! Can't stand the commentary for Brissie Coldtoast games ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy gone. Umpires making gooses of themselves. Lingy joins them. FFS Duty of care. If you pin the arms you owe the other player a duty of care not to drive their heads into the ground. Darcy joins the goose club.
WTF is it they don't get ..surely they take the piss or is it rocket science ..

Wells injured.......is something I hear 6 times a year.
It's a bit like the contest in Seinfeld. I'm out - Kangaroos Pies game is a shocker and the commentators are making it worse. Anyone who can struggle through is a better man than me. Even Basil has had enough.

Looking forward to seeing the great Jerry Seinfeld next Friday night in Sydney.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back