Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

St Kilda s coach change was placebo, ours is genuine improvement. Pretty obvious now and I have confidence that we’ll put em away easily in a few weeks. We still win the pick swap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know it’s strange saying this, after so long, but I can honestly say we have a visibly clear system going forward; and it’s heaps better than both of these teams playing tonight.

Much better.

Our ball movement and inside 50 efficiency is a pleasure to watch under Teague...and that's with key players missing.

Watching the way these 2 did both those aspects of the game made me want to scratch my eyes out.

Much better.

Our ball movement and inside 50 efficiency is a pleasure to watch under Teague...and that's with key players missing.

Watching the way these 2 did both those aspects of the game made me want to scratch my eyes out.
How long has it been since you’ve been able to say that and know it’s true. I can’t remember the last time I genuinely felt this way about our mid to forward connection.

who the fu** hates umpires? why would you? weird........hate? what are you, 12?
Where did I say I hate them?
You’re obviously one of the fraternity
And yes before you ask I have umpired a game or 2 and know it’s not an easy job

Wasn’t it wonderful to see one of the true stars of the game honoured with both teams lining up in a guard of honour
Is that better your highness ?
As for being 12
I bet since that age thats where you’ve been living in the basement with your huge array of computers and screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back