Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 21 - 23

Remove this Banner Ad

In contrast the undermanned Bombers are now in danger of missing the finals after their atrocious showing, and on the evidence of this dismal performance the Bombers may be better off not reaching September and embarrassing themselves on the big stage.

After Shiel’s opening goal, the Bulldogs slammed on the next 10 goals in a row to go into half time with a 54-point lead — surpassing their previous high-water mark of 39 against Essendon — and effectively the match was all over as the players headed down the tunnel.

Norf fans have ready to start falling out of lurve with Rhys Shaw

2017-Is-the-Honeymoon-Over-Flyer.jpg

Only watched the first half, but in some defense of North they were down 18 points on incredibly blatant umpire errors...in a low scoring affair.

What year did we manage the scoreline of 1.10.16...I wanna say Whitten Oval???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watched the first half, but in some defense of North they were down 18 points on incredibly blatant umpire errors...in a low scoring affair.

What year did we manage the scoreline of 1.10.16...I wanna say Whitten Oval???
Rd 11 in 1991, had all the momentum late in the game....

Arceri kicked a goal with 30 secs to go.

Mind you, Rhys Shaw made an interesting remark:

“I’m more worried about the way we played more than anything, than the score. We need to be able to defend a bit better."

Didn't seem to me that defense was Norf's problem last night. Shows how defense-obsessed the game has become. Rhys, you kept Geelong to 9 goals on their home deck. Defensively speaking that's a pretty damn good effort. It's goals you need, my dude... goals!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back