Game Day Around The Grounds Rnds 21 - 23

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Tonight's 'mockbuster' at the G equates to some quality Netflix and chill time !!

It does annoy me how Caro and Purple and other media clowns seemingly stay silent on scrubber Friday Night games that don't involve Carlton.

Who says there isn't an agenda from certain members of the Media Glitterati ???

Love my footy, but Dees v Swans tonight at a wet and soaking MCG is asking too much of my affections.

Tonight's 'mockbuster' at the G equates to some quality Netflix and chill time !!

It does annoy me how Caro and Purple and other media clowns seemingly stay silent on scrubber Friday Night games that don't involve Carlton.

Who says there isn't an agenda from certain members of the Media Glitterati ???

Love my footy, but Dees v Swans tonight at a wet and soaking MCG is asking too much of my affections.
just stop - what the * have we done to deserve dees/swans tonight though?

Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
Is it better for us if the Dees or Swans win?

That old Malcolm Blight saying of 'it's like dancing with your Sister' sums up tonight's mockbuster succinctly
I think if the dees just pip the swans and we obliterate the Saints (not likely)
that is the best outcome

Swans V Saints and Norp V Dees next week also makes it interesting

We should roll the Cats comfortably 🤓

861FD0E4-6FBE-416F-9E39-324130BDF6F6.gif

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Sydney Stack has been omitted by the Tigers.

Where are all those Tiger fans who said Walsh is too vanilla and Stackers was a shoe to win the Rising Star ?
pY8i-DDIOndjPTXuW2bST-TZaQOjFk-xUdUPH4C0xvu7Vz7034k1k8COEv1SgZPWbMW92u2lAv0f_hurUmRgt7RwvSpFK0hVQ6u0ZZt3=w480-h270-nc

Anyhow I now have Connor Rozee finishing 2nd in the RS, I think he is the Real Teal (or Deal)

Back