Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 1 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we have a fan poll for which commentators are allowed into the hub?

Voting 1 for Dennis Cometti in the WA hub
Will vote for Sodastream in the Qld hub
Also voting 1 for Bennett in the NSW hub

The rest of them have a bit of work to do if they want to make the cut
Then who can we tell to shut up then??

Ross Lyon clearly hard done by with Freo.

I say bring him onboard next year as an senior director of coaching role to Teague (Like Neil Craig was to Brendon Bolton)

So he made one or two colourful mistakes at Freo (which I am not condoning at all) but has a massive Football IQ and knowledge of the game and really is a massive upgrade on the likes of Johnny Barker and Cam Bruce)

Say what you like about his gameplay but he gets results and turned Freo's losing culture around (at the time)

You don't have to like the guy, but there is no doubt he would absolutely improve our playing and coaching staff for the better.

#BringInRossTheBoss2021

I say bring him onboard next year as an senior director of coaching role to Teague (Like Neil Craig was to Brendon Bolton)

So he made one or two colourful mistakes at Freo (which I am not condoning at all) but has a massive Football IQ and knowledge of the game and really is a massive upgrade on the likes of Johnny Barker and Cam Bruce)

Say what you like about his gameplay but he gets results and turned Freo's losing culture around (at the time)

You don't have to like the guy, but there is no doubt he would absolutely improve our playing and coaching staff for the better.

#BringInRossTheBoss2021
You are way out there Fuddmeister, could be onto something here though. Would need to be on a short leash, might try and take over instead of advising.

You are way out there Fuddmeister, could be onto something here though. Would need to be on a short leash, might try and take over instead of advising.

Nah, reckon Ross knows his days of senior coaching is over, but he is absolutely perfect for the director of coaching/mentoring role for Teague, he took a team of perennial losers/underachievers in Freo into a Grand Final, and was very unlucky to not to pinch a flag at Freo.

Sometimes I feel like our club is almost run with a coaching and match committe that does not have enough stones to make the tough decisions required.

Ross would give Teague and MC a pragmatic and non emotionally invested voice when it comes to issues like dropping players like Murphy etc.

He is exactly who we need (imo)

Geez both of them looked poor. Crows dismal. Walters and Brayshaw pulled them across the line. I think we can grab another 5-6 wins with what I can see from other sides. Finish around 9-11th. With our age demographic start of 2021 though, and a full year under the Teague system plus another pre season, no more excuses next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the club's will have to stand up and make the AFL accountable for this umpire.

That HTB against Pettraca for a goal was a disgrace.

#BringInRossTheBoss2021
I put this out there as well, reckon Teague could do with a senior head in the box, tactically. How about those White's only ten more points by my reckoning, two very winnable games Friday and Sunday, almost there Elmer...

I put this out there as well, reckon Teague could do with a senior head in the box, tactically. How about those White's only ten more points by my reckoning, two very winnable games Friday and Sunday, almost there Elmer...

Yes but you know Leeds, they never do it the easy way. Ain't counting my chickens yet :)

Surely the club's will have to stand up and make the AFL accountable for this umpire.

That HTB against Pettraca for a goal was a disgrace.

Really

So tapping the ball softly with your clenched fist repeatedly is a genuine attempt?

Hate when players do that. Bartel called it the bike pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back