Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 1 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else realising that the umpires are having way too much say in the contest? Last night and tonight. Just shocking, barely there calls. That 50m penalty against Maine was so bloody trivial. Pains me to watch.
Again. Umpires. Put the whistle away.
anything else? cause this s**t gets pointless fast.........

Was surprised and delighted to find our the Crows v Swans game is live on 7 Mate.

We have not got Wi-Fi at home at the moment (bills and money is a big worry for us) so no Kayo or Foxtel for us.

Got not much time for either team, but our rivalry with the trades with the Crows and Young Reid in recent times gives the Swans my sympathies in this game, plus I really enjoy watching Nick Blakey play, feel like he could be another Prime Kouta athletic speciman.

Here he is, the new Cows coach (whose name eludes me), saying stuff.

Rightio Sydney.......bury this lot.

Ironically he was a very good player for the Swans for a long time, arguably underrated (Matty Nicks)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching a couple games including a close one. I don't like the shorter quarter format.

Its only temporary atm but I don't trust the AFL to not try and implement it to regular games.

It means a 5 goal lead last is going to very hard to come back from and Alot of comeback games will run out of time.

Just my opinion so far. Thought I'd approach the idea with an open mind. So far, not into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back