Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 11 - 15

Remove this Banner Ad

You're not wrong Arr0w, however, they seem to have an enormous amount of belief within their playing group at the moment, I've no doubt if we had that belief within ours we'd be sitting pretty in or just outside the 8 at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Their gameplan is reasonably sound, but their list is still dependent on senior players performing well

Essendone 's 'system' is really complicated- 18 players behind the ball - I think Sydney and Fremantle got pilloried for playing like this years ago - but Essendone being a Melbourne team are just exciting to watch. Mebourne arent much different - it is called an old fashioned flood - defense first.

Whatever you want to call it, I'm finding them a lot more watchable than us lately. They have an intensity and excitement about their footy that is sorely lacking with us.

Early days yet but it looks like they might have nailed last year's draft too, which is annoying.

If we lose tomorrow we are, on current form, the worst team in the comp.

Something to look forward too.
The worst team in the Comp most likely with a caretaker coach on Monday too.

If DT is gung ho about playing both Murph and Newnes, it’s a fate he’ll truly deserve - enough of taking the piss with us

6 from 14, makes it easier than 4 from 14.....

Good thread this, where we give sh*t to other clubs who are clearly out performing us

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

It’s the opposite. Given the rubbish state of our club all I have is weak sauce schadenfreude to fall back on.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The worst team in the Comp most likely with a caretaker coach on Monday too.

If DT is gung ho about playing both Murph and Newnes, it’s a fate he’ll truly deserve - enough of taking the piss with us

Caretaker coach? Lol good one.

It ain't gonna happen. The review doesn't even start till tomorrow. Has everyone on this board gone full Nuffie ? Teague will coach the season out no matter what happens from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy moly!!!

O’Brien went up 3 storeys.👍👍

MOTY contender fer sher.

Higher than Joe Cocker numb3rs!

E43GrHWUYAYdKD_

E43I6KPUUAIyYou

It looked like the fan was complaining to the umpire lol.
Someone was restrained by crowd control post game too..looked like they were gonna attack the umpires.
Just a lovely club really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back