Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 14 - 18: aka "The Run Home"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why 6 months? He just signed an extension

New compulsory clause insisted on by AFL to avoid large payouts in time of financial stress. Was the reason his signing took so long his manager Kelly not happy.

New compulsory clause insisted on by AFL to avoid large payouts in time of financial stress. Was the reason his signing took so long his manager Kelly not happy.

Are you sure, or do you have a link? It doesn’t make much sense to Me, why players and coaches would accept that.

Scratch that, I just had a search, what crap, I wonder if this could be challenged in court? Essentially no coach has a contract longer than 6 months, like what Kelly said, why can’t a coach just walk away from a deal then?

The AFL were sick of big payouts? Give me a spell, don’t hire coaches on long term high $$$$ contracts and then sack them.

Last edited:
I want Melbourne to win big and knock West Coast out of the eight (plus * getting flogged is always fun)

They can't knock West Coast out of the 8. They can knock Western Bulldogs out of the 8, but that relies on the Dogs losing to Freo, and their own margin won't matter.

They can't knock West Coast out of the 8. They can knock Western Bulldogs out of the 8, but that relies on the Dogs losing to Freo, and their own margin won't matter.

Oh right. Well I am more than happy for the Dogs to miss out then (although I can't see them losing to Freo)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back