Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 14 - 18: aka "The Run Home"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

By how much does West Coast need to belt Norf tonight to send Norf to the bottom of the ladder (at least for the time being)
As much as we love mocking The Crows, there is something extremely appealing and amusing if North Melbourne somehow ended up with the Spoon. 🤡🤡🤡

By how much does West Coast need to belt Norf tonight to send Norf to the bottom of the ladder (at least for the time being)
As much as we love mocking The Crows, there is something extremely appealing and amusing if North Melbourne somehow ended up with the Spoon. 🤡🤡🤡

Think I read somewhere that North would need to lose by 80+ points more than Adelaide lose by.

Given that Richmond have WC and Geelong breathing down their necks for a top 4 spot and double chance, I can't see them taking their foot off the pedal against Adelaide.

Probably means NM would have to get belted by 100+.

Think I read somewhere that North would need to lose by 80+ points more than Adelaide lose by.

Given that Richmond have WC and Geelong breathing down their necks for a top 4 spot and double chance, I can't see them taking their foot off the pedal against Adelaide.

Probably means NM would have to get belted by 100+.

If West Coast didn't have the injuries they did I reckon they'd be a big chance of doing this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back