Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Jimmyonesix

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Hawks draw is what happens when your older players are true leaders .. maybe we will look back at our rebuild and wonder if malthouse hadn't burnt older players and rebuilt on the run or SOS didn't scorch earth .. but we in for the journey and until our top five are 26-30 we will battle .. let's hope they stay together .. but great fight from the hawks

Pentatonic Flat Fifth

All Australian
Apr 18, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Hawks draw is what happens when your older players are true leaders .. maybe we will look back at our rebuild and wonder if malthouse hadn't burnt older players and rebuilt on the run or SOS didn't scorch earth .. but we in for the journey and until our top five are 26-30 we will battle .. let's hope they stay together .. but great fight from the hawks

Carlton has around the 8th oldest / games played list in the AFL. For comparison Essendon are 16th.

Hawks almost beat Melbourne tonight with 7 players 21 or under - Carlton will field 4 - lucky Stocker and Dow finally got a game hey.

AS far as actual team ages go - I strongly suspect Carlton fields one of the oldest lists in the league.

ctwenty1

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Carlton has around the 8th oldest / games played list in the AFL. For comparison Essendon are 16th.

Hawks almost beat Melbourne tonight with 7 players 21 or under - Carlton will field 4 - lucky Stocker and Dow finally got a game hey.

AS far as actual team ages go - I strongly suspect Carlton fields one of the oldest lists in the league.
😂😂😂😂

which team do you actually support? Our oldest are not our most criticalnot influential. Any real supporter would know that.

Nov 13, 2015
In Transit
AFL Club
Carlton

Still doing it by average age hey

Bokan

All Australian
Dec 21, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Carlton have just 5 players 27+ in our team today, pies have 12, fwiw

Average age would probably have us pretty even, but it's clear the pies have a clear experience advantage, one that cannot be observed just by average age

Feb 19, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton

Carn Kangas!

What was that dribble crap from Stephenson piggy Dunstall would be going spare right now

Back