Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet * are a game and percentage above a Carlton side that has played Murphy/Levi/Newnes/Cottrell in the same side in a lot of games thanks to injuries and developing kids in the twos, a head coach who unfortunately doesn’t seem up to being a head coach, assistants and line coaches who need replacing, John Barker who left mid-season when it should have happened years ago, a non-existent game plan and an internal review hanging over their heads.

If the very best football that * could produce under a head coach that the media praises is a game and percentage above 13th on the ladder after Round 18, there is nothing noteworthy about that. If *’s best 22 could only muster up that against all those issues that Carlton have had this year, they really shouldn’t be getting too excited.
Nailed it.

And yet * are a game and percentage above a Carlton side that has played Murphy/Levi/Newnes/Cottrell in the same side in a lot of games thanks to injuries and developing kids in the twos, a head coach who unfortunately doesn’t seem up to being a head coach, assistants and line coaches who need replacing, John Barker who left mid-season when it should have happened years ago, a non-existent game plan and an internal review hanging over their heads.

If the very best football that * could produce under a head coach that the media praises is a game and percentage above 13th on the ladder after Round 18, there is nothing noteworthy about that. If *’s best 22 could only muster up that against all those issues that Carlton have had this year, they really shouldn’t be getting too excited.
  • Super brave
  • their new awesome kids are super brave
  • Dodoro is super brave after making such left field selections in the draft with picks 7,8,9
  • Their coaching panel is the bravest in the league
  • Hird is brave
  • The Package was brave after demanding 4 years deal and accepting 3 in the end
  • Smith, Shiel were very brave for joining *
  • The Hangar is brave
  • When World War 3 starts, all involved with * will be on the front line! Brave
  • Taking legal action against the USA over their anthem as * believe they hold the rights to the saying "home of the brave"
  • Brave

Win four in a row and we make finals with Charlie and Harry our key forwards all finals series and a young Kemp in his first ten games of a stellar career...
A man can dream... if only we had a coach..

At this stage I’ll be happy with seeing Charlie and Harry together and Kemp debuting before the end of the season

I will probably ruin it by saying some stupid sh*t in the next few days.
I'd forgive you in the circumstances. We going to be angry and want to vent a bit. Just got to control ourselves not going overboard as list overall still in very good shape.
Incredibly frustrating time for most of us Carlton fans that put faith in this club genuinely building a list through draft for first ever time I seen and then this ******* mess of development and coaching. Has most of us bewildered right now what the people in positions of real power at our club have been doing this last critical couple of seasons to have us stuck where we are.

At this stage I’ll be happy with seeing Charlie and Harry together and Kemp debuting before the end of the season
I really looking forward to all that and a forward set up of Harry, Charlie and Jack working together. Just a shame the back up for ruck not there so got to steal Jack from his usual role and virtually nobody down there most of this last week.

E7LxCynVkAA2YhK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• Super brave
  • their new awesome kids are super brave
  • Dodoro is super brave after making such left field selections in the draft with picks 7,8,9
  • Their coaching panel is the bravest in the league
  • Hird is brave
  • The Package was brave after demanding 4 years deal and accepting 3 in the end
  • Smith, Shiel were very brave for joining *
  • The Hangar is brave
  • When World War 3 starts, all involved with * will be on the front line! Brave
  • Taking legal action against the USA over their anthem as * believe they hold the rights to the saying "home of the brave"
  • Brave
poty - get around it.......

Pies don't look so sh*t after all

North looked pretty good today against one of the flag fancies in Geelong. The comp is actually evening up of sorts, only 2 truly terrible teams right now in the Hawks andq Crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back