Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 16 - 20

Remove this Banner Ad

50 points at half time.

Not out of the realm of possibility that West Coast win this by a few kicks.

Won't happen but when the Pies stop, they stop.

SammaGilberto

Premiership Player
Suspended
May 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Be real great if we bring that 3qtrs of footy against what the suns are currently dishing up, next week.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Luke Jackson is the real deal!!!

Should win the rising star in my opinion.

Rustica

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 7, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Bull Racing F1
Geez.. can smell a mass exodus of platers at GC again soon. Absolute rabble. Ben King, Lukosius, Rankine and Rowell etc

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Geez.. can smell a mass exodus of platers at GC again soon. Absolute rabble. Ben King, Lukosius, Rankine and Rowell etc

Clarkson will be coaching them next year on close to a 2 million dollar a season half funded deal.

They are getting another priority pick this season too.. They'll be fine once the Angry Midget arrives in town

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SammaGilberto

Premiership Player
Suspended
May 2, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
1627790890854.png

Find a way.

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
All signed on until 2022 Rowell 2023...
Massive year for the club next season they absolutely can’t afford to have another player exodus again particularly some of their young future core players...

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

I really wanted Flanders but he re-signed with them. Rankine being a lazy, arrogant lad who thinks he is better than what he actually is right now has not helped the Suns at all.

If (as I think he will) Clarko ends up at Gold Coast, he is going to be in for one helluva shock.

West coast have had some terrible floggings this year -- with what they give up for kelly and there age profile they could be in for bad 5-10 years finally ( I know the home ground worth wins)

Didnt North beat them as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back