Game Day Around the Grounds - Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one former player I'd be happy to see have premiership success, it's Josh Kennedy. Enjoy watching him play.
Really? I can't stand him.

But then, i'm not fond of West Coast. A bigger group of parochial whingers and hypocrites we may have just played, but the difference between them and Geelong isn't small. Both sets of fans enjoy a substantial home ground advantage whilst begrudging the Victorian sides their version, and both have expectations that their sides will constantly be above the fray due to benefical draws.

Kennedy always tries that little bit harder to find a bag against us.

What happened today makes me feel just a smidge better about what happened last week.
One because it perhaps means that last week was as much about where Melbourne is at than where we are, and two ... well lol Crows the Premiership contenders :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Bryce Gibbs is what happens when you give up on (future) success to take your ball and go home."

• Taylor Walker (probably)

Still waiting for the MRO announcement RE: Willie Rioli...

Can't be that hard Mr. Christian - "Umpire contact, reterred directly to the Tribunal".

What are the odds he's allowed to plead guilty and downgrade it from a week to a fine, thereby not being suspended for the Indigenous Round.

Don't think what he did should be a suspension, but I'll be livid if the AFL decide this week is the time to change the policy.

Are you in the superbru footy tipping comp ?
Yep. Not travelling too well early, found it really hard to tip against us. Changed that a couple of rounds ago, got a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back