Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My missus, a passionate Demons supporter, has gone to the match. She is not very confident in winning tonight. She has been to all the previous Anzac Day eve matches, and said she would always go, win, lose or draw just for the Anzac event and the lighting of the flame. It is such a magnificent evening.
The atmosphere will be great and I think it will be a good match too

Weideman is not developing anywhere near as well as he should be; he is well behind Harry, SPS, and Charlie. Am merely expressing what Demon supporters are thinking, and, consequently, what Caro should be discussing on next weeks episode of FC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s games like Collingwood vs Essendon that make me realise how much I cannot stand Essendon anymore. When I was growing up, it was an equal dislike. Now, Essendon is so far my most disliked team.

Does any Carlton supporter here dislike another team more than Essendon?

It’s games like Collingwood vs Essendon that make me realise how much I cannot stand Essendon anymore. When I was growing up, it was an equal dislike. Now, Essendon is so far my most disliked team.

Yes, I dislike Ninethmond more than any other; by far.

I hate the Carringbush.

Always have.

Either sales of microwaves or accomodation bookings in the mountains are going to increase spectacularly tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back