Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the ladder and noticed what could have been for us bit of a sliding doors moment i guess, if we had of won the 3 games we were in control of against GCS HAW COLL we'd be sitting about 12th with 4wins 16pts approx 88% .
Just thought how that would make things completely different for us particularly with things being very even between a lot of teams atm. Oh well, chin up & solider on...

Although Sydney got the 4 points tonight, how bad were they at trying to put North away? They could not create one scoring opportunity in the last 10 minutes. Longmire will be happy to get the points, but he would have to be filthy at the team not being able to ice the game until the final siren.

they basically parked their entire team along with their neafl affiliated team, laurie nash's funeral procession and dr edelstein's helicopter flight crew in norf's forward line in that last quarter........

Last edited:
If we don’t start winning games you watch all the doomsayers come a callin saying we should replace Bolts with him if he gets the boot.

I’ll deadset bloody vomit.

I like Bolts
How would that fit with our clubs stance on so many issues.. recruit the guy who has in his current contract he is not allowed to drink full strength beer....err not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although Sydney got the 4 points tonight, how bad were they at trying to put North away? They could not create one scoring opportunity in the last 10 minutes. Longmire will be happy to get the points, but he would have to be filthy at the team not being able to ice the game until the final siren.
It shits me to no end to see us below these 2 on the ladder. We are better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back