Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back! the alert hover is back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

High and intentional, elbow to the head...he’s looked around..scouted his prey and delivered

That's a fair observation and your explanation is logical.

I've been a bit confused with some of the MRO decisions of late. Will watch with interest.

Was surprised checking the score now and seeing how close they got. They were rubbish the first half. Stopped watching.
They were rubbish in the second half too. Port were watching themselves on the scoreboard and nodded off.

If Norf were a decent side they could have snatched that win. Horrible game

Up the Guts...it is absolutely embarrassing!!
I'll probably get crucified for this, but the first time I watched it, I though that little guy was just a classic case of 'equal employment opportunities'. He is truly dreadful.
I just don't get the whole show.

View attachment 662721
yeah that show, its so forced for me

Tonight's game was quite ordinary. Port were always in control due to a greater level of talent, but both sides showed some pretty poor skills.

North paying a huge price for investing in flankers e.g. Polec, Pittard & Hall, & not getting some quality talls on board, while Port are still just a middle of the ladder side.

Despite the final result being less than a 3 goal difference, the game was hardly a Friday night classic. I assume we can look forward to North being banished from these games next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back