Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon if Premiershipmond make the finals, they'll win with... with a lot of blatant free kicks just so that another team has equalled the filths 4 on the bounce.
Interesting... who is the Richmond supporting admin who changed the word bitch in B'mond to "premiership".

Annoying that gws lost that but as stiffer predicted earlier you could just tell they were coming back to win it. They are just too good at flicking the switch and applying that relentless pressure. Most teams crumble eventually. Cats did it to them last week. We need to learn this pressure game.
They were gifted that with terrible umpiring.....(sorry thy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were gifted that with terrible umpiring.....(sorry thy)
There were a few iffy free kicks in the last to Richmond and a lot of free kicks that should have gone to GWS were ignored. However, GWS came out well on top in the free kick stakes. The biggest mistake the umpires, including that dickhead TMO, was Dusty's final goal. It should have been a point. Several angles showed that the ball had started crossing the line when Dusty kicked it. He put pretty solid contact on the ball and his foot would have been in contact with the ball as it crossed the line. This makes it a touched behind.

I also work in mysterious ways , I still have your pic's as well

Good luck against the Sheamons
Yeah well, I'm proud of those pics and the donkey was over the age of consent :p

I wont reveal who had prime position. Your secret is safe with me :tearsofjoy:
When do we play you guys next? Do we have a double match up this year or is that next year? Because you're nowhere near as formidible as you were in the last 12 months.

When do we play you guys next? Do we have a double match up this year or is that next year? Because you're nowhere near as formidible as you were in the last 12 months.
Next year round 1 again , We only have doubles with Hawks / GWS / Lions & Geelol

We do have our starting 5 mids out and always get rolling after the bye

If we play Richmond again, would back us in if Martin, Fisher, Jack, TDK etc all back and guys like Casboult and Newnes finally helping out reserves team, like they should be doing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back