Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, it's absolutely holding the ball at any other time of the match and any other part of the ground; pulled it in and made no attempt to dispose of it...

If the siren went a second later would the ump have called it or did they let it go because the siren went. Good shout for a free kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the siren went a second later would the ump have called it or did they let it go because the siren went. Good shout for a free kick.
If it's HTB, it was holding the ball before the siren went.

If it was Carlton on the end of that, I'd be pretty pissed. It's also typical of playing Sydney at home; it's the frees you don't get as opposed to the ones they do.

Games like that port Brisbane one are why I'm generally frustrated with our club. We are so close to beating all of these top clubs that beat each other and have dominant patches against all of them. And just can't get the balance right to finish it off.

All these hot debates aren't even big things on this board, it's all minor stuff that is not hard to fix that we just seem to keep missing. Gives me confidence watching other games that we have the talent on the list, easily, just need to put it together on the field a smidge better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back