Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Wish there was a way both teams could lose tonight in battle of the feral felines.

Either way, I will enjoy the meltdowns from whichever team's fans loses
Agree both obnoxious teams. I think the Tigers just.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Alright, how the f does Nathan Williamson get tonight’s game? Please tell me another pregame injury to an umpire...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Extremely distasteful comment.

You are better than this, umpires are the most unfairly maligned group of people involved in this industry.
They are constantly been told different directives week by week from the likes of Steve Hocking and the Rules Commitee. Cut them some slack.

Gavstar

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Lakers, Longhorns
Richmond players are allowed to dispose of the ball by placing it on the ground rugby style.

Extremely distasteful comment.

You are better than this, umpires are the most unfairly maligned group of people involved in this industry.
They are constantly been told different directives week by week from the likes of Steve Hocking and the Rules Commitee. Cut them some slack.
Pay that one!

BlueLocke

Team Captain
Oct 11, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Hard not to respect the way Richmond play. Strong systems with hard, uncompromising pressure. We’ve got a way to go to get to that level.

Tigers get away with so much holding, push outs, you name it.

Their games are so ugly to watch.

A team needs to find a way to beat their style of play so we can be done with it.

Back