Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else get flashbacks to the dark days of the last few years watching North? I really feel for the supporters. I know exactly how they are feeling.

You build yourself up all week for a potential win and then you get the harsh reality of just how far off, even the poor teams you really are.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Does anyone else get flashbacks to the dark days of the last few years watching North? I really feel for the supporters. I know exactly how they are feeling.

You build yourself up all week for a potential win and then you get the harsh reality of just how far off, even the poor teams you really are.

Feels like us under Malthouse, in early 2015. Zurhaar's miss at goal after the trip free reminded me of a painstaking, hard worked play up the wing and along the forward flank, followed by a handpass to a flying Tom Bell, who blazed into forward 50 and took a ping, slight angle, 30m out...

...and missed everything.

God, but it just took the breath from your lungs. It was a gimmie, an easy goal, the only one we'd been able to get after minutes of matching whatever opponent we had, and we blew it.

It does me no good to think of Nth fans going through that.

Feels like us under Malthouse, in early 2015. Zurhaar's miss at goal after the trip free reminded me of a painstaking, hard worked play up the wing and along the forward flank, followed by a handpass to a flying Tom Bell, who blazed into forward 50 and took a ping, slight angle, 30m out...

...and missed everything.

God, but it just took the breath from your lungs. It was a gimmie, an easy goal, the only one we'd been able to get after minutes of matching whatever opponent we had, and we blew it.

It does me no good to think of Nth fans going through that.

Absolutely. It sucks the energy out of you every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times do I have to say it, Pies had zero best 22 out when we played them

They are 1-6 this year. They aren’t a good team, even with their best 22 playing. Their level is * and Hawthorn. Losing to them is still annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back