Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Taylor with yet another awkward looking running celebration
for some reason we're all supposed to love every second geelong player - oh the dynasty, the unity, the courage, the consistency - * em all and the bus they drove in on.....in........on..........just * em.............

for some reason we're all supposed to love every second geelong player - oh the dynasty, the unity, the courage, the consistency - fu** em all and the bus they drove in on.....in........on..........just fu** em.............

I’ve always had a soft spot for them, Thy. Even despite Milburn’s atrocities at Princes Park that one fateful day.

I’ve always had a soft spot for them, Thy. Even despite Milburn’s atrocities at Princes Park that one fateful day.
fair enough - I have no soft spot for any club - not the dogs - maybe the dogs - not norf - not any of them - at best I will have a preferential winner and my gf choice just got smashed out of the park in 24 hours..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for some reason we're all supposed to love every second geelong player - oh the dynasty, the unity, the courage, the consistency - fu** em all and the bus they drove in on.....in........on..........just fu** em.............
I can get behind this sentiment.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Geelong play the Gabba very well, which may well hold them in good stead againat Richmond.

Tigers will start favourites, but given their problems down back, I think Hawkins and some of their crumbers like Miers and Rohan could really trouble them.
What are our problems ?

Grimes - Balta - Astbury
Vlastuin - Houli -Baker -Broad - Short

Backline is working well and Rance has not been able to get a game all season

fair enough - I have no soft spot for any club - not the dogs - maybe the dogs - not norf - not any of them - at best I will have a preferential winner and my gf choice just got smashed out of the park in 24 hours..........
Thats a shame , I always thought you had a bit of tiger in you

all my family, including my late mother are/were dyed in the wool richmond - I lived within walking distance of the g in gipps street until the age of 7 or 8 - only dad saved me from the horrors of roger dean, freddy swift and their dirty crews..........one of the reasons I can say I was at the 1967 GF - a replay of which you will be experiencing next weekend - and no doubt hoping for a similar result.........

Was young and in an experimental stage...

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hmmm so you do ;)

My best mate who is a Carlton supporter said to me tonight he will be going for the Tigers next week but not because of me.

His theory was that the Cats have had their turn and whilst topping up with oldies trying to snatch 1 they are due to fall off a cliff in 2 years time with all the pensioners they have at the club and the ones they are intending to bring in. If they get another they will still be bragging for another 10 years

But with the Tiger fans they will still brag anyway due to what we have done last 4 years and having 1 feral lot is better than 2.

all my family, including my late mother are/were dyed in the wool richmond - I lived within walking distance of the g in gipps street until the age of 7 or 8 - only dad saved me from the horrors of roger dean, freddy swift and their dirty crews..........one of the reasons I can say I was at the 1967 GF - a replay of which you will be experiencing next weekend - and no doubt hoping for a similar result.........
Jeez, Thy lets go... Bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back