Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm so you do ;)

My best mate who is a Carlton supporter said to me tonight he will be going for the Tigers next week but not because of me.

His theory was that the Cats have had their turn and whilst topping up with oldies trying to snatch 1 they are due to fall off a cliff in 2 years time with all the pensioners they have at the club and the ones they are intending to bring in. If they get another they will still be bragging for another 10 years

But with the Tiger fans they will still brag anyway due to what we have done last 4 years and having 1 feral lot is better than 2.

I judge fallout based on BigFooty. Richmond supporters were far worse than Geelong supporters for mine, but that may be because Geelong fans have no particular hatred for Carlton whereas Richmond supporters hate us. So, the level of feralness is in the eye of the beholder I'd say.

I don't get how any of Carlton, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon can support each other in a GF. I feel those rivalries deep in my soul.

I judge fallout based on BigFooty. Richmond supporters were far worse than Geelong supporters for mine, but that may be because Geelong fans have no particular hatred for Carlton whereas Richmond supporters hate us. So, the level of feralness is in the eye of the beholder I'd say.

I don't get how any of Carlton, Richmond, Collingwood or Essendon can support each other in a GF. I feel those rivalries deep in my soul.

There is a difference between hate in the real sense and hate for real if you know what i mean.

If it was west coast v blues i could support the blues/bombers/pies as its a state thing.
Kind of like Hate and respect at the same time as if that other team was not around then the rivalry wouldnt be there and we would be poorer for not having it.

There is a difference between hate in the real sense and hate for real if you know what i mean.

If it was west coast v blues i could support the blues/bombers/pies as its a state thing.
Kind of like Hate and respect at the same time as if that other team was not around then the rivalry wouldnt be there and we would be poorer for not having it.
Yeah,
But Go Cats.

Soft. I'd go for any interstate team over the other 3 rivalry teams.

I'm going for the Umps!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Whateley factor tips it in the favour of the tigers for me just ... :p and then factor in my closest mate who is a tiger ... I shouted him (via afl membership)tickets to the two flags you guys won recently ... he’s promised to wear the navy blue jumper for a week and sing the song with me at princes park after No. 17 ... so I guess I’ve got no choice ... haha ...

The Whateley factor tips it in the favour of the tigers for me just ... :p and then factor in my closest mate who is a tiger ... I shouted him (via afl membership)tickets to the two flags you guys won recently ... he’s promised to wear the navy blue jumper for a week and sing the song with me at princes park after No. 17 ... so I guess I’ve got no choice ... haha ...

:p ... I would have taken that aswell , Kinda like that bet you dont have to pay back ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back