So we're down to 4 .......

Friday 20th September

1st Prelim
Geelong v Richmond 7.50PM @ MCG

Saturday 21st September

2nd Prelim
Collingwood v GWS 4.35PM @ MCG

EEbNq1kUwAU405n

Richmond are almost morales, Green is a huge out for Giants and may be the difference in them causing an upset but just can't see them getting over the Pies on the MCG. Showers forecast for the weekend atm could play a big hand in things, looking like a Tigers vs Pies GF ... god help us 😬

🤣

My dislike of Ninethmond has recently been overtaken by my dislike of the AFL's love child, My dislike of the Pies isn't as deep as my dislike of the Cat's current coach. Hoping for a Ninethmond v Pie GF; in which the Pies go on to smack the hell out of Ninethmond.

My dislike of Ninethmond has recently been overtaken by my dislike of the AFL's love child, My dislike of the Pies isn't as deep as my dislike of the Cat's current coach. Hoping for a Ninethmond v Pie GF; in which the Pies go on to smack the hell out of Ninethmond.
I cannot endorse this comment but there’s not much wriggle room here. Perhaps an Act of God will save us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, is anyone feeling any excitement over the teams left in it?

Can’t muster enough care factor to cheer for any of them.

Last edited:
I concur. Giants and Gil can gagf. Geelong, Scott, Ablett et al can join them.

Which hopefully leaves Tigers v Pies for the GF. Oh well at least its not Essendon.

I'm only one that gets depressed watching finals and being envious of these top sides
I can't wait till we are a powerhouse club winning premiership again, I'm going to savor every moment when It happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back