Game Day Around The Grounds - The Prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

70821684_792610507821910_4896647035408613376_n.jpg

Hey I missed your call Dylan and yes before you ask my name is Leon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ve changed the song I noticed today :(
This is the 3rd one I can remember since I've been following them. The first one started with:
"We're the Seagulls
We're from Williamstown, we're the Seagulls".

Then of course they went to a re-badged version of Melbourne's "it's a grand old flag" & now this latest one, which really doesn't appeal to me.

Much about the club has changed, but the Royal Blue & Gold guernsey remains constant.

Other than the advantages of being a love child, GWS’s current success is due to one person, a Carlton person; SOS, GWS had him, GCS didn’t. :moustache:
Off the top of my head these players have all come from the suns. They would be good ins for them. The problem IMO is retention not recruitment. Their culture is not there and needs to be establish asap . They need a Fagan/hodge type of injection. GAJ was not really the answer as he couldnt do it on his own. Cj failed for similar reasons. Get the football department right and it all flows from there

Lynch
Prestia
Cady
May
O'Meara
Saad

Off the top of my head these players have all come from the suns. They would be good ins for them. The problem IMO is retention not recruitment. Their culture is not there and needs to be establish asap . They need a Fagan/hodge type of injection. GAJ was not really the answer as he couldnt do it on his own. Cj failed for similar reasons. Get the football department right and it all flows from there

Lynch
Prestia
Cady
May
O'Meara
Saad
Yep, my silliness aside, you make a very good point. Recruitment’s probably the easy part, keeping recruits is a large and ongoing effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back